PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Breezers! Always nice coming in to find that my boss isn't here today :D. I have a feeling I'll have a very unproductive day (especially since I have my Kindle Fire with all the Harry Potter movies :o).

Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Hi Chris! Sounds like you had the makings for a good day!;)

Good evening breezers!! Are we ready for the weekend or what!!:eek::rolleyes::p

Lynne, when are you guys heading to Idaho? I think it's a good idea to travel with them too:)

My eyes are crossed at this point, can't even stay on the puter much at night...we are testing a new system this week and next, toooooo much screen time!!

Good evening breezers!! Are we ready for the weekend or what!!:eek::rolleyes::p

Lynne, when are you guys heading to Idaho? I think it's a good idea to travel with them too:)

My eyes are crossed at this point, can't even stay on the puter much at night...we are testing a new system this week and next, toooooo much screen time!!

August 28th..

Oh lol you have time then! Prices on tickets seem nasty right now!

We went and got the tickets..There were not enough regular joe seats left and the were in the back.. This person does not like the back so Rick and I got the seats with more space as a surprise for his parents..:D

BOP!!! There's no such thing as a crazy pup! All puppies are gifts sent from heaven

But seriously, I hope you feel better. I've only gotten sick after one cruise and that was when we flew. Alcohol helps :D

Of course there are no crazy pups...I thought everyone knew that!;)

I only got sick after one cruise before this, too...when we flew. Alcohol and I are very good friends:p

Linny, echinacea doesn't work, anyway! No good scientific studies showing it relieves anything. No listing of any active ingredient that is working pharmocologically (:confused:) to relieve symptoms or provide cure. Get some Claratin D from your local drug store. If it's allergies, that'll clear you up quickly and you don't get the drowsy, mediciney feeling either.

I don't care if there are any studies...I used to get sick A LOT! Started taking echinacea and almost never get sick...until this year. Placebo effect or whatever, it was working for me. Key word is "WAS"...

Don't worry, I'm driving, not Cass.....Bazinga!:p

LMAO, Sheldon! I just LOVE that show!!!:D

Good evening, all...sorry I'm so late:o Just one of those crazy days.

6 months from today we will be sailing with the whole group! YAY!:D

Taylor, I know you're excited to be done with school!:)

Hope everyone had a great day!

Archived