PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Bon Voyage Chris and Cassandra! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing trip!:)

Thanks!!! Just enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to our Piano Bar playlist before getting ready. Hoping the tropical storm down there doesn't mess with us too much. Looks like it would just divert our path down so not too worried.

Have a safe weekend and a great week everyone!

Thanks!!! Just enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to our Piano Bar playlist before getting ready. Hoping the tropical storm down there doesn't mess with us too much. Looks like it would just divert our path down so not too worried.

Bon Voyage Chris and Cassandra!

Getting ready to head out of town for the weekend.

HAVE A WONDERFUL MEMORIAL WEEKEND EVERYONE...AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN THAT PROTECT OUR COUNTRY and GOD BLESS AND KEEP THOSE SAFE WHO IS IN HARMS WAY.

Safe travels and have fun! And yes, lest we not forget why we have this holiday weekend:)

Good Morning Everyone! Going to be a scorcher today, 90 degrees.:eek: Looks like it is hot everywhere.

Try to keep cool, Ready!

Bon voyage, you guys! Hope you avoid the storm and have a great time!:D

Good morning all! Nice day out up here right now, but as with all the other days in the last couple of weeks, that may change:rolleyes: Hoping to be able to have a cookout for son-in-law's Bday. Steaks with grilled onions and mushrooms, baked potatos, and salad. For the appetizer we have Lobster dip and crackers:D

Have a great day, all!:)

Hiya Breezies!! Wooo I am late today:eek::rolleyes::p Watching Beryl come at us, looks like we will get a brushing down here with some 50mph gusts...hope the power holds is the main thing for us!

BON VOYAGE Chris and Cass!!!

Happy travels to you Portia!!

Good morning ready2, taylor, vegas, linny and all y'all!!

Linny...lobster dip??? MMMMMM do tell more!!!

Hiya Breezies!! Wooo I am late today:eek::rolleyes::p Watching Beryl come at us, looks like we will get a brushing down here with some 50mph gusts...hope the power holds is the main thing for us!

Good Morning Floatie!

Hey guys, forgot to post last night that I spoke with doxie, and she has pneumonia again:( She will be staying off the pc for a while so let's keep good thoughts and prayers up for her quick recovery!:)

Sorry to hear that about Doxie:(. She had a rough time over the last few months. T & P's for her quick recovery!:)

Good morning all! Nice day out up here right now, but as with all the other days in the last couple of weeks, that may change:rolleyes: Hoping to be able to have a cookout for son-in-law's Bday. Steaks with grilled onions and mushrooms, baked potatos, and salad. For the appetizer we have Lobster dip and crackers:D

Hi Linda! Sounds like a great menu you're planning. Mmmmmm lobster dip! I'll take some please.. Enjoy your day:)

Hey guys, forgot to post last night that I spoke with doxie, and she has pneumonia again:( She will be staying off the pc for a while so let's keep good thoughts and prayers up for her quick recovery!:)

Hate to hear this! Hope Dox has a quick recovery and will keep her in my prayers.

Oh man and here all I had for lunch was a chicken salad. :( Your dinner should does sound delish!

As the others stated, recipe for the lobster dip pleaz :D

Hiya Breezies!! Wooo I am late today:eek: Watching Beryl come at us, looks like we will get a brushing down here with some 50mph gusts...hope the power holds is the main thing for us!

Saying prayers that Beryl behaves herself down there! I know you guys need the rain...hope the winds are not too bad...

Hey guys, forgot to post last night that I spoke with doxie, and she has pneumonia again:( She will be staying off the pc for a while so let's keep good thoughts and prayers up for her quick recovery!

Oh that's not good!:( Prayers up for our Dox! What is with everyone getting pneumonia this year??? I've never heard of so many cases as I have this year.

Hi Linda! Sounds like a great menu you're planning. Mmmmmm lobster dip! I'll take some please.. Enjoy your day:)

Everything turned out great! For you and Floatie, it's a spice mix that we got at the Vermont Country Store. You can order it thru Halladays.com. You mix it with sour cream and mayo and can add lobster meat if you want (we used fake lobster and it was still very good). Delish! Dinner was yummy...used a Rachel Ray tip and put beef consomme in the mushrooms and onions then reduced it down. Topped it off with a cake Ted wanted from Coldstone Creamery...layers of chocolate cake with bits of Heath bar, coffee ice cream, and topped with dark chocolate genache (sp?). OMG...to die for!:D And my daughter's bday is a week from Tues...OY!

Oh man and here all I had for lunch was a chicken salad. :( Your dinner should does sound delish!

As the others stated, recipe for the lobster dip pleaz :D

Oh shoot! Now I'm sorry I posted the post above:o But in reality, do you know how many times you've posted these awesome lunch/dinners you've had, while I had a turkey sammie on diet bread???;) LOL!

Good evening all! Taylor, did you do anything special this weekend?

It stayed nice here all day, despite the weather forecast, so that was a plus! Didn't do all that much, but did get to bring Lexi to the dog park. Was a good day:) Anyone else do anything?

Oh shoot! Now I'm sorry I posted the post above:o But in reality, do you know how many times you've posted these awesome lunch/dinners you've had, while I had a turkey sammie on diet bread???;) LOL!

Good evening all! Taylor, did you do anything special this weekend?

It stayed nice here all day, despite the weather forecast, so that was a plus! Didn't do all that much, but did get to bring Lexi to the dog park. Was a good day:) Anyone else do anything?

Hey Linda I'm nothing bec I am play game with my BFF Catie!!

And what guess my BFF Catie come here next weekend whooooohooo!!!!

Archived