PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Heald had only done a few Q&A on facebook earlier today, he said the full program should launch by mid June, and we should be able to see progress via the carnival site.

I'm confused too...its easier to remain that way...

Hey Ward! How's it going with you tonight? Confused is the word of the day when it comes to the new loyality program:). It'll all work out, it always does...

Howdy all...this going back to work thing after 3 days off is a PITA! Well, at least it's a short week:p

It is HOT & HUMID here today....may have some storms later...Ready & Lynne, did they get you guys yet?

OK, back to it...catch y'all later!:)

Hi Linda! Yep, this three days off thing really makes it hard to go back to work. At least we're almost to mid-week!:)

Heald had only done a few Q&A on facebook earlier today, he said the full program should launch by mid June, and we should be able to see progress via the carnival site.

I think I'll have to agree with you!;)

Yep..We got the storms.. It is cooler but have to have AC on..

They're finally making their way here...probably a half hour or so...

Hi Linda! Yep, this three days off thing really makes it hard to go back to work. At least we're almost to mid-week!:)

Yes! Tomorrow's hump day! That's a plus!:D

I had to use real brain power today...I heard things creaking:eek: Felt like the Tin Man...."oil can...oil can":o

I think I'll have to agree with you!;)

They're finally making their way here...probably a half hour or so...

Yes! Tomorrow's hump day! That's a plus!

I had to use real brain power today...I heard things creaking:eek: Felt like the Tin Man...."oil can...oil can"

Amennnnnn to Hump Day, that's a definite plus!!

OK I am sooooooooooooooooo behind on news on all the goings on this week at CCL:eek::rolleyes: I need a readers digest condensed version but I'm not thinkin that's possible:p Off to read I go!!

Hahahahahahaaaaa on the Tin Man, my favorite movie of all time! Didja know I don't think Allen has STILL ever seen it:eek:

I think I may be S.O.L. - I have 4 cruises sailed at 28 days. I have 5 more cruises booked, 3 of which are already fully paid for. With 24 more days. So if they include all of my booked cruises, i just need one more for platinum. However based on limited information available i would need to it appears to have 8 cruises sailed by the end of June and I would need 2 more before end of December 2013. I really hope they include booked cruises so i can make platinum otherwise its gonna take me forever to get there. :(

Ahhh fiddlesticks!

Just saw the prelim info on the new carnival loyalty program... I gonna be 3 days shy of platinum with my currently booked cruises.....

On the old system I would have been platinum oct of next year....

well.... poo on a stick!

guess it means I better book another cruise! arrgghh!

With all the leaks about the Loyalty Program, I wish they would just go ahead and release it. I am not Platinum but dh is. Really not seeing any improvements for Platinum at all, only thing I see is they are taking away unlimited laundry and making bag restrictions (have you ever tried to fit laundry into those small bags?) and now instead of free entry into the slot tourney it is buy one get one free. But it is what it is in the end.

With all the leaks about the Loyalty Program, I wish they would just go ahead and release it. I am not Platinum but dh is. Really not seeing any improvements for Platinum at all, only thing I see is they are taking away unlimited laundry and making bag restrictions (have you ever tried to fit laundry into those small bags?) and now instead of free entry into the slot tourney it is buy one get one free. But it is what it is in the end.

The only thing I care about is VIP embarkation. Guess I'll just have to cruise with those that are already platinum.

Good Morning!:)

Good morning Ready2 and all the rest of you all. Day off today, got to go to chiropractor, eye doc and go to the vampire to get blood taken.

I know I'll get laughed at with this comment but here goes anyway. I hate getting old. Now that 40 is just a few months away I feel like I'm falling apart.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Good morning breezies!! Longggggggggggg night last night, my nephew in OKC had a lot of damage at their rental house last night with the mega hail storm:eek::( and we were up finding them a hotel with power, which we finally did.:) So far he's got four windows broken out and a leaky roof, hope the landlord has some connections to get it secured quick, there are more storms coming there today...ugh! I heard from all the okc peeps and so so so grateful they are all ok!!

Good morning breezies!! Longggggggggggg night last night, my nephew in OKC had a lot of damage at their rental house last night with the mega hail storm:eek::( and we were up finding them a hotel with power, which we finally did.:) So far he's got four windows broken out and a leaky roof, hope the landlord has some connections to get it secured quick, there are more storms coming there today...ugh! I heard from all the okc peeps and so so so grateful they are all ok!!

We count our blessings every day!:) Hope today was a little better!

Good morning Ready2 and all the rest of you all. Day off today, got to go to chiropractor, eye doc and go to the vampire to get blood taken.

I know I'll get laughed at with this comment but here goes anyway. I hate getting old. Now that 40 is just a few months away I feel like I'm falling apart.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Afternoon Pomme! If you think you're falling apart now, just wait!:rolleyes:

Archived