PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning breezers!!! We're getting there!!

pommee, safe travels and bunches of fun for you!!!:D I love a road trip! Right now I am looking at how I can get in a quickie cruise in late July-August!!

Out the door, everybody have a great day!!

Come on my just before birthday cruise. Maybe you can show my mom how to have fun. My sister and I may need to get her very drunk to counteract her negativity.

AUGUST 18 and we have a cabana which you are welcome to hang at. Ecstasy 5 days sat-thursday, our roll call is lame at the moment, may have to have fun by ourselves.

Good Morning Breezers! We watched a bunch of the 'Breeze Life' videos last night and wow do we really want to do a Med cruise. Some amazing stops over there. And the Breeze looks pretty amazing too :D. It's a shame that have that Janelle girl or whatever her name is and not me and Cass :p

Hope everyone has a good day. Safe travels Pommee

Could you send some of that "levity" to my house, please! How's everything going in your part of the world, Ward? Hope you had a good day!

My life has been busy to say the least... and I too need some much need levity right now.

Been much work, driving, and some rough times, but I keep thinking that time heals all...just wish time would hurry the frick up already!

Sounds interesting! How did you find out about the group?:)

The organization called Meet Up. (Google it).

They are national, and have groups for countless topics of interest. It is free to join. They will put you on their e-mail mailing list. All you need to do is put your zip code in and they will start sending you e-mail for groups that you may be interested. I belong to several and have met some very nice people. Sunday, I will be attending a free concert in the park with SF with another group.

The camping group I belong to is called California Weekends: Camping and Road Trips.

Here is their mission statement:

The outings we select are member driven. So make sure to suggest an idea. Most trips are for Adults. However, members can suggest a family friendly trip, and if there is interest, it will be scheduled. Family Friendly trips are indicated as such in the title.

I am sure you can find a camping group in other states.

Check it out and let me know if you join.

Got room on that patio for one more?:)

Yeppers! The more the merrier!

Good Afternoon Funatics!

Safe travels Pommee!

Chris and Cass ...I was watching those videos but could only take so much of them. She kinda got on my nerves.

Hot here also! 92 right now:eek::eek:

Yeah, agree- but I loved seeing the different ship areas in "real life" and those ports were great. That'll be a once in a lifetime cruise, most likely. Same with Hawaii :D :p

Good Morning Breezers, sorry I have been MIA. Busy! But come 6 pm on vacation, road trip to Dayton, OH for a friend's wedding with a stop in Asheville, NC for some fresh air and mountains. Not sure where we will get on the way back. Looking forward to some time away.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.

Have a great road trip Pomme! Drive carefully!:)

Good morning breezers!!! We're getting there!!

pommee, safe travels and bunches of fun for you!!!:D I love a road trip! Right now I am looking at how I can get in a quickie cruise in late July-August!!

Out the door, everybody have a great day!!

Evening Floatie! Hope your day was good! A "quickie cruise" sounds like a plan to me! :)

Good Morning Breezers! We watched a bunch of the 'Breeze Life' videos last night and wow do we really want to do a Med cruise. Some amazing stops over there. And the Breeze looks pretty amazing too :D. It's a shame that have that Janelle girl or whatever her name is and not me and Cass :p

Hope everyone has a good day. Safe travels Pommee

Evening Chris! How's your day going? Med cruise sounds wonderful! I'm really thinking hard about it for 2014. Hope it works out for all of us...:)

My life has been busy to say the least... and I too need some much need levity right now.

Been much work, driving, and some rough times, but I keep thinking that time heals all...just wish time would hurry the frick up already!

Hi Ward! Good to see you posting! Sorry to hear about your rough times! Hope things settle down for you soon! Just remember, you've got friends!:)

Afternoon all, it's HH !

Have a pork tenderloin in the crock pot - a new recipe ---hope it turns out.

Wars/Bob hang in there --- we got a cruise coming :)

Hi Doxie! How'd the new recipe turn out? Hope you had a good day!:)

The organization called Meet Up. (Google it).

They are national, and have groups for countless topics of interest. It is free to join. They will put you on their e-mail mailing list. All you need to do is put your zip code in and they will start sending you e-mail for groups that you may be interested. I belong to several and have met some very nice people. Sunday, I will be attending a free concert in the park with SF with another group.

The camping group I belong to is called California Weekends: Camping and Road Trips.

Evening Portia! Thanks for the information. I'll google it tonight!:)

Good Afternoon Funatics!

Safe travels Pommee!

Chris and Cass ...I was watching those videos but could only take so much of them. She kinda got on my nerves.

Hot here also! 92 right now:eek::eek:

Hiya Ready! What's going on in your world today? Hope you had an "easy pesy" day!:)

Archived