PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Challenges, yes and they dont seem to stop! all I can do is forge ahead and hope for the best. planning for the worst is a good plan too!

Lately I have had my trust in a few friends shaken, it very disheartening... It feels like a veritable smack in the face... but as the saying goes time heals all...

enough about my woes... who is looking forward to the 4th? any big plans?

Hope everything gets better soon! No plans for the 4th here. Going to stay home and avoid the crowds of people that usually flock here on holidays.

Challenges, yes and they dont seem to stop! all I can do is forge ahead and hope for the best. planning for the worst is a good plan too!

Lately I have had my trust in a few friends shaken, it very disheartening... It feels like a veritable smack in the face... but as the saying goes time heals all...

Oh Ward.. That really sux!! Remember you have us.. :D

For the 4th we are doing nothing.. My sister comes in on the 5th so we will wait to do stuff with her.. :)

:( I'm so sorry!! Hang in there... Time heals all, but a few happy hours can't hurt either, LOL.

No plans here for the 4th either except to enjoy a day off work. Those mid-week days off are always odd, but I like breaking the work week up into 2 groups of 2 days each... it's like a mini-burst of a Monday and Friday all together :p

Mornin all !

Lowes re-did our kitchen, and also got a new hot water heater from them and some storm doors- very happy with them

I dont think it's raining at the moment, yay.

All have a great day, Gretchen is awake.

Speaking of her, I gave her a bath yesterday ---or I should say she bathed me---she HATED it----

Amazing what damage a tiny little dog can do!:eek:

Bright sunshine this AM up here in Tallytown. Not a cloud in the sky. :) LOL, saw auto sprinklers on this AM at several businesses, like the grass and shrubs need it.

Feel a bit of empathy for the folks down in Sopchoppy. They'll be flooded out for the next week or so until the rivers run down. And I'm sure all those worms have drowned or washed away, so no worm grunting business for them

So glad to hear that you're out of the rain...finally!!

Good Morning Breezers!!! Well after going balls to the wall last night and hardly taking a rest, Vasher slept through the entire night. I can only hope that is a sign of things to come. Still got him up at 6:30 but it was so great to not get woken up in the wee hours of AM.

Cass has also been crossing off to do stuff for our upcoming wedding. I have no idea what else needs to be done since I'm just letting her do whatever she wants :o.

We have one more nice day here before the blistering heat wave hits. I think we're supposed to average 97 over the next 5-6 days. UGH. At least the grass is burnt to a crisp so I don't have to cut it anytime soon :D

Happy Hump Day!

Congrats to Vasher!!! Hope this starts a trend for you! Sometimes when I get up now and open the crate, Lexi still lays in there for awhile...there is hope for you!

We're going to get that heat here, too. And it's been so beautiful for the last couple of days...darn:(

Sorry, Ward...nothing worse than losing trust in your friends:( We're here for you...this can be your safe room. Hang in there...things will get better:)

We're going up to the Berkshires to see James Taylor at Tanglewood on Tuesday nite...should be fun. That's it for our holiday...oh yeah, our fireworks are this Fri nite. Fortunately they are at a park at the foot of our street, so no driving required:D Do you have any plans?

I'm so sorry!! Hang in there... Time heals all, but a few happy hours can't hurt either, LOL.

No plans here for the 4th either except to enjoy a day off work. Those mid-week days off are always odd, but I like breaking the work week up into 2 groups of 2 days each... it's like a mini-burst of a Monday and Friday all together :p

I agree...having it in the middle of the week is really strange. Not a fan...LOL! Love the pic of Vasher in the cat tree! Poor cats....:p

Good evening all...hope everyone had a good hump day. Nothing to report around here...work is busy...the girls are making me nuts...same old thing:rolleyes:

Just saw that Butch is going to be the CD on the Breeze full time beginning with our cruise. I've heard good things about him...has anyone sailed with him?

Gooooood evening breezies!! I am running around tonight to get ready for the week! Cool Steve and Gaylen arrive tomorrow WOOOOHOO!!!

Hey Ward, you need us to bop anybody just say so, we got your back always:)

Linny, where did you read about Butch on our cruise?? I thought John would be on board...Butch is AWESOME though!!! So much fun!!:D

So the 4th of July parade here in town assembles outside my side gate at 8am on the 4th to start the parade to town center:eek: Sounds like a mimmie morning to me:p

Gooooood evening breezies!! I am running around tonight to get ready for the week! Cool Steve and Gaylen arrive tomorrow WOOOOHOO!!!

Hiya Floatie! Great news hearing that Cool Steve and Galen will be visiting. Will they be staying over through the 4th? Hope your day was good. Only two more and then we have a weekend!:)

Hope everything gets better soon! No plans for the 4th here. Going to stay home and avoid the crowds of people that usually flock here on holidays.

I'll be holding down the house on this end! People seem to go crazy on a holiday and I don't want any part of it! Hope you had a good day!

Press on my friend... There's victory on the other side!:)

Mornin all !

Lowes re-did our kitchen, and also got a new hot water heater from them and some storm doors- very happy with them

I dont think it's raining at the moment, yay.

All have a great day, Gretchen is awake.

Speaking of her, I gave her a bath yesterday ---or I should say she bathed me---she HATED it----

Hiya Doxie! I was wondering what that was yesterday. I could see and feel water flying all the way up here! LOL. :)

Hey Ward, you need us to bop anybody just say so, we got your back always:)

Linny, where did you read about Butch on our cruise?? I thought John would be on board...Butch is AWESOME though!!! So much fun!!:D

So the 4th of July parade here in town assembles outside my side gate at 8am on the 4th to start the parade to town center:eek: Sounds like a mimmie morning to me:p

WOO HOO!!!! Please give them a big hug for us!! Will Steve still cruise??

Well Good Morning Breezers ;) it's just a little after midnight here so that is officially morning :p

My sleep schedule is so messed up right now, I don't know when I'll feel back to normal again. :rolleyes: Last week I was in a training all week that was physically & mentally draining ... came back to work on Monday morning to find out that effective July 2nd I'm going to be working a different program ... one that I haven't had training in since 1998 :eek: I've been working over time this week to try and meet the deadline of June 30th. By the time I get home I am exhausted. Tonight I fell asleep watching TV about 8:15 ... I woke up a little while ago and now I'm wide awake! :mad:

Oh well, I went back to work to better support my cruise habit, so I guess I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it! (thank goodness my next cruise is in 94 days!)

Archived