Just off Caribbean Princess, 4/23 Sailing!

FlKittyKat

tbag124 - The speacailty dining restaraunts do cost more. Sterling was $15 per person and Sabatini's is $20 per person (I think). We both thought Sterling was a good deal. We were so full afterwards we could barely walk! I also overheard other passengers say you shouldn't eat anything all day prior to going to Sabatini's.

The "open" balcony was a concern of mine before we left. All of the balconies on Dolphin deck stick out from the main part of the ship so they are visible from any deck above and you have to lean out and look directly under you if you want to see where the water meet the ship. I am a fairly private person and would rather not have people watching me hanging out on my balcony. This turned out to not be a problem at all. The only time there were a lot of people "with us" was when we were leaving port. I found this rather amusing actually as there was someone on each and every balcony. There were a few families yelling back and forth (very annoying - talking about baseball!), but you can get that on any ship. The rest of the time, it was rare to see other passengers on their balconies or on the very top deck looking down.

/QUOTE]

Thanks! I have no problem paying the extra fee for the specialty resturants, in my experience they are well worth it! I just wasn't sure if Sabatini's and Sterling were both considered specialty. Thanks for your insight on the "open" balconys. I tend to think I wouldnt like having people look down onto ours, but from what you and other posters say, it doesnt seem to be a "problem" or annoyance. Thanks again!! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived