Price drop,wow

teajak

Senior rate added to 12/10/2012 Equinox. Wow $250,each on concierge class.Hope this helps anyone else booked on this cruise.Thank you Celebrity.:D

Hi Teajak,

Just wanted to say congrats. Well done !

Very new here, how do I find this out? We have a cruisetour July 29th in Alaska and the tour is sold out. I can't find a price on the website to see if it dropped?

Hi Gymjudge55,

The best way to check pricing, is to visit Celebrity's website, and put in a dummy booking. Make believe you are booking a new Cruise, and input the proper parameters (if you are a senior, proper state residency etc), and check the price. Should it be lower, and it's before Final Payment is due... call your TA immediately (or Celebrity if you booked direct) to get the lower price. Keep in mind, it's your responsibility to obtain the lower price, and it's not automatic.

As for Alaska tours, if the tour is sold out, then the price is not very likely to drop. I'm not sure what Celebrity's policy is on Cruisetours. Perhaps another CC member can respond to this.

I hope this helps. Good Luck !

Senior rate added to 12/10/2012 Equinox. Wow $250,each on concierge class.Hope this helps anyone else booked on this cruise.Thank you Celebrity.:D

We're on the TA bring her back across the pond, and so far haven't seen any 55+, military, or resident discounts. We had a couple of price drops for a few days that some took advantage of but then the price shot back up.

Archived