Is there an ironing board and iron anywhere on Norwegian DAWN??

There is an iron and ironing board for passengers' use in each of the self-service laundries, located on most decks that have cabins (but not 11)--starboard side, about a third of the way back from the bow. It is my understanding that having an iron in your cabin is considered a fire hazard, like candles, and they are either prohibited or strongly discouraged. There is also pressing service available; ask your cabin steward.

Stayed on Deck 11 and there is a laundry room -- outfitted with the top of the line washers and dryers, across for cabin 11092. Also in the room are two irons and ironing boards. I used it to press some of my clothing. Enjoy the cruise and don't worry too much about your clothes. NCL will offer to wash and fold your clothes towards the end of the week -- for a charge of course. Remember this is your vacation and enjoy.

:) Yes, Deck 11 has a lovely laundry room, Jeanne S and I were doing laundry (actually, she was ironing and I was drinking champagne:D .....!!!) while we were on the April 18th Dawn cruise. You WOULD be surprised how MANY people did take advantage of this free "perk"...... I will probably take advantage of it next year on my 11 Day Dawn cruise. It is very nice that NCL offers this on some ships, I guess the newer ones......

Till later.....

Suesan

Archived