OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Hey I just looked in your signature - January, 2013, you will be going on the Destiny and then January, 2014, you will see her in her new state, as the Sunshine!

I really wanted to go on the Destiny before she becomes the Sunshine~~fond memories of that cruise.

Hey there's my peeps :)

I was giving Herbert time to decide - he just told me he's in, so I will book 2 cabins in the morning... need some more FCCs...

unless I change my mind (again) before morning, I am going with the balcony...

Yippee!!! Kelly is going to join us also.

I'll be your adopted sister, how's that? LOL Happy to hear it!:D:D

What about me???:(

Mel and Melissa are also going to join us!! Mel said it will be a surprise for Melissa~~yay!!

I really wanted to go on the Destiny before she becomes the Sunshine~~fond memories of that cruise.

Yippee!!! Kelly is going to join us also.

Mel and Melissa are also going to join us!! Mel said it will be a surprise for Melissa~~yay!!

Of course you are in... We are the sista hood! :D Glad Kelly is also joining!

Great to know - Mel said they may come and then I never heard anything about it so I figured she changed her mind! Thats a good surprize to get!:D

We have! Currently in Germantown with his parents until we find a place (thinking Midtown, Cordova or Collierville). It's so beautiful down here! :D

Taylor, glad you made it safely! My parents and my sister and her family all live in Collierville! We are the only ones still left out here in Millington. It's pretty quiet out here, except of course, when our Mayor is getting arrested!! Lol!:eek:

of course you're part of the family, Sistahs for life!!!

Yipee, looks like the gang will be back together again for another fan-tab-u-lous time :D

of course you're part of the family, Sistahs for life!!!

[/color]

Yipee, looks like the gang will be back together again for another fan-tab-u-lous time :D

Maybe, just maybe, more will come! I wish Joe could; but that would be one long flight!

My My My......our little Sunshine group has grown this week,.......sorry, been busy getting things read for my group in 5 weeks.........but let me see if I can go back thru and add everyone to the updated list.:D

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *76* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - ? - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

?

?

Hi Everybody, I am Ingrid and hail from Sunny Southern California.

SO far it looks like I will be traveling with my parents, my siblings & spouses, Aunt and Uncle and my son! WooHoo!

Just let me know first names and I'll add to the list. :)

Welcome to all and if anyone wants our banner in their signature, just ask. :)

Buffy!!! We've been waiting for you! :D

Good afternoon, Team Sunshineee! :)

Buffy and Sara and all other Team sunshine members,

My name is Gwyn and I along with several other groups recently got off the inaugural sailing of the Breeze (FANTASTIC ship)!!! I hope the sunshine will be very similar to it! Anyway, Nancy, Ingrid, Mel, and one more "of our Breezers group" have booked for us and several family members! We will be celebrating several of us having birthdays.

It appears that others on this board have sailed together in the past. Tell us a little about yourselves!

Buffy and Sara and all other Team sunshine members,

My name is Gwyn and I along with several other groups recently got off the inaugural sailing of the Breeze (FANTASTIC ship)!!! I hope the sunshine will be very similar to it! Anyway, Nancy, Ingrid, Mel, and one more "of our Breezers group" have booked for us and several family members! We will be celebrating several of us having birthdays.

It appears that others on this board have sailed together in the past. Tell us a little about yourselves!

Hi, Gwyn! My name is Taylor and I have yet to sail with anyone here, but I am very, very excited! It'll just be my fiance and I's first cruise together out of the NOLA. :) The Breeze looks AMAZING, I too hope that the Sunshine will be similar!

Hi, Gwyn! My name is Taylor and I have yet to sail with anyone here, but I am very, very excited! It'll just be my fiance and I's first cruise together out of the NOLA. :) The Breeze looks AMAZING, I too hope that the Sunshine will be similar!

Hi taylor...so when is the big day? I have sailed out of NOLA about three times, so this will be my forth (if not, my fifth). Will you be coming in the day or or before?

Hi taylor...so when is the big day? I have sailed out of NOLA about three times, so this will be my forth (if not, my fifth). Will you be coming in the day or or before?

No concrete plans on the big day, although people keep telling us to elope on this cruise! Who knows, we just may. :p We'll be driving down the day before at the latest. I'd be way too terrified to risk going the same day. What about you?

No concrete plans on the big day, although people keep telling us to elope on this cruise! Who knows, we just may. :p We'll be driving down the day before at the latest. I'd be way too terrified to risk going the same day. What about you?

Hey Taylor! You can always make the cruise a destination wedding:p

I'm Nance and so far traveling with my youngest daughter (she's 23). I'm pretty sure my middle daughter (25) will be cruising with us also.

The Breeze is a fabulous ship in every way. I'm thinking the Sunshine may be even better being that the Serenity deck is 3 levels!

I'll be on the Destiny in Jan 2013~~need to see her before she becomes the Sunshine.

My family will definitely be going a couple of days early to hang out in NOLA. We always travel to whatever port at least the day before~~~weather can be an issue for us in the winter and in the summer.

The gang from the Breeze are the best ever:D

Hi everyone. I'm getting ready for the Liberty right now but an still excited to be joining everyone on the sunshine too

Please add my daughter and BF (who should be fiancé by then :) to the list. Booked today

Kaylynn and Paul

Also my niece and bf

Kayleigh and Matt

All booked an ready

Kathy