OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Just *54* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 6 - Bob and Kathy, Kaylynn and Paul, Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

?

?

• 3 weeks later...

Just *51* more Saturdays til

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

?

?

Has anyone thought of excursions for this cruise? How about hotels for a pre-cruise stay? Less than a year away!

Randy will hopefully hook is up with a hotel deal and usually he plans an excursion or two.

I personally am doing a stand up paddle boarding excursion in key west followed by margaritaville and shopping :)

Randy will hopefully hook is up with a hotel deal and usually he plans an excursion or two.

I personally am doing a stand up paddle boarding excursion in key west followed by margaritaville and shopping :)

good to hear about the hotel group rates... I havent started looking at the options for the NOLA trip yet

me amd my crew plan on doing a few pre-cruise days

Edited by travln_isa

Hi Gywn!!!!!!

Miss you

good to hear about the hotel group rates... I havent started looking at the options for the NOLA trip yet

me amd my crew plan on doing a few pre-cruise days

Miss you too! I was worried about you! I see from your signature you are a busy cruiser! Lucky girl! But I know that means you are working lots inbetween! Have a great year! Cant wait to see you again! And your crew!

thanks for telling us that! I dont get to come on CC as frequently now and didnt know what to expect from a CC group cruise!

Miss you too! I was worried about you! I see from your signature you are a busy cruiser! Lucky girl! But I know that means you are working lots inbetween! Have a great year! Cant wait to see you again! And your crew!

Yesterday, my Dad asked about you and Harry. i remided him we are going to celebrate your BD NOLA style. He is looking forward to seeing you again

he just loves his Lousiana kinfolk :)

YES, work is Busy, Busy, Busy! but my new resolution is to alradys have a trip in the works - so it all evens out in the end

take care of you. Hope to see you soon!

tell your dad we cant wait to see him either!

Myles is coming also on this cruise - and has a friend he is taking along. I am trying to get the friends mother to come along - she is one of my closest friends. At this time, she cant get her husband to commit to it though!

Now Myles has a girlfriend - wondering if she will want to tag along too? Just too far out too bring up that yet - they have only been serious for about one month - sorta dating for a few though! She loves to cook and is cooking chicken fettecini (sp?) tonight for us! Next time, she wants to cook shrimp - and I LOVE shrimp! Pretty handi for me! lol ;):D;):D

tell your dad we cant wait to see him either!

Myles is coming also on this cruise - and has a friend he is taking along. I am trying to get the friends mother to come along - she is one of my closest friends. At this time, she cant get her husband to commit to it though!

Now Myles has a girlfriend - wondering if she will want to tag along too? Just too far out too bring up that yet - they have only been serious for about one month - sorta dating for a few though! She loves to cook and is cooking chicken fettecini (sp?) tonight for us! Next time, she wants to cook shrimp - and I LOVE shrimp! Pretty handi for me! lol ;):D;):D

how nice is that? I must to teach Herbert's GF to cook.

I think my nephew and his GF may come along...

Just *50* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

?

?

So far it's me, Kate and Christen. Hoping we'll talk Kelly into joining us. I'm going to put it out to my friends, but doubt if any can join us.

Yes, hotel info???? Where are ya'll thinking of staying????

So far it's me, Kate and Christen. Hoping we'll talk Kelly into joining us. I'm going to put it out to my friends, but doubt if any can join us.

i am a Hilton Girl, so I need to look at the Hilton options before I look at anything else

i am a Hilton Girl, so I need to look at the Hilton options before I look at anything else

I'm a Hilton girl also. There is a nice Hilton right near the port(Hilton Riverwalk?) and really close to the FQ. There is also an Embassy Suites near the port. We stayed there last time we cruised from NOLA. Rooms were ok, but you can't beat their free breakfast buffet!

I'm a Hilton girl also. There is a nice Hilton right near the port(Hilton Riverwalk?) and really close to the FQ. There is also an Embassy Suites near the port. We stayed there last time we cruised from NOLA. Rooms were ok, but you can't beat their free breakfast buffet!

Love Embassy suites for that reason!

manager reception and breakfast buffet

January wont come soon enough!

UPDATE on the GF cooking..she did a great job but cooked both shrimp and chicken fetticini! We had our choice and could have both! It was nice! ;):D yeap...I recommend you teach Hebert's GF to cook!

would love to meet your nephew and his GF!

Edited by enjoyinglife

I have stayed at that hilton a long time ago...last time was when harry and I were only dating! It had a beautiful lounge, but I dont think you should count on a free breakfast!

tell kelly we would like to meet the star of the video on FB that almost barfed up something! ;) What was it anyway? The video was funny!

Just *50* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

?

?

Host Randy - do you plan on looking at hotel room rates?

UPDATE on the GF cooking..she did a great job but cooked both shrimp and chicken fetticini! We had our choice and could have both! It was nice! ;):D yeap...I recommend you teach Hebert's GF to cook!

would love to meet your nephew and his GF!

My nephew and brother are a lot of fun. you will get a kick out of them if they can join us!

Edited by travln_isa