OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Hi everyone. I'm getting ready for the Liberty right now but an still excited to be joining everyone on the sunshine too

Please add my daughter and BF (who should be fiancé by then :) to the list. Booked today

Kaylynn and Paul

Also my niece and bf

Kayleigh and Matt

All booked an ready

Kathy

Hi Kathy! I hope you have fun on the Liberty!

Looks like we are going to have a fabulous time!! I am so excited that we will all get together!!

Anyone else watching the Olympics? I love them!!

Harry watched the opening ceramonies tonight but I was at the computer doing some online classes!

He called me to see a little of it, but I just really wanted to finish what I was doing!

I am sure we will watch some of them!:D:D

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *75* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 6 - Bob and Kathy, Kaylynn and Paul, Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - ? - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

?

?

Calling Johna in the morning! DD(21) and DS(23) are booking as well!

Great! :D

I am going to have to pay this one of on the sly so that Melissa has no clue!! She just said last week she wanted to sail out of New Orleons!!

Yep....New Orleans is fun to sail out of. :)

Speaking of BOOKING......to get in on the $25 deposit you muxt book by August 5th. :)

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *74* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 6 - Bob and Kathy, Kaylynn and Paul, Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - ? - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

?

?

Hey Taylor, how are you doing??? Hope you are getting settled in and starting to feel at home. I think everyone is just busy with summer stuff and getting kids ready to go back to school. I know I have been doing a lot of planning for our "land" vacation coming up in about two weeks!:)

Hello everyone!

Busy here as well. Leaving for Iceland next week. The daughter of one of bff's is getting married. I don't think I would ever have chosen to go to Iceland, so this is the perfect excuse!

I've almost talked my middle daughter into joining us on the Sunshine:)

Hello everyone!

Busy here as well. Leaving for Iceland next week. The daughter of one of bff's is getting married. I don't think I would ever have chosen to go to Iceland, so this is the perfect excuse!

That sounds like an exciting trip! Hope you can talk your daughter into joining everyone on the Sunshine. I'm working on my son too.

Hey Taylor, how are you doing??? Hope you are getting settled in and starting to feel at home. I think everyone is just busy with summer stuff and getting kids ready to go back to school. I know I have been doing a lot of planning for our "land" vacation coming up in about two weeks!:)

I'm doing well! We both found good jobs down here so no complaints. The adjustment has been a lot easier than I imagined. Ahh, loads of school shopping, I'm guessing! Did you take advantage of the tax-free weekend? Where are you guys going? :)

ICELAND? That sounds freaking awesome!

Hearing crickets... where is everyone?! :p

Hello to the two TN ladies..We were just down that way a couple of weeks ago visiting friends!! I would move there if I could!!

Hello everyone!

Nancy I had friends go there a couple of years ago and they said it is magnificent! They went to some natural hot springs and pics looked fabulous! I hope you take a lot for us!!

Keep plugging away at your daughter!! I think in Key West we will jetski, in Nassau the Atlantis and waterpark and Freeport is a new one on me!!

Hello everyone!

nancy take lots of pictures!!! And keep working on getting her to come!!