OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

OK......Hotels.com had a great deal on Hilton Riverside for $159..soooooooo I just now booked it for Carmen and I...What can I say?...I'm just a Hilton Guy......lol :D....Plus I like that I paid for it now......I like all those things out of the way. :D

OK......Hotels.com had a great deal on Hilton Riverside for $159..soooooooo I just now booked it for Carmen and I...What can I say?...I'm just a Hilton Guy......lol :D....Plus I like that I paid for it now......I like all those things out of the way. :D

that IS a super deal. I am a Hilton Girl too! i wonder if you would have gotten an even better deal if you had called the hotel directly:confused:

that IS a super deal. I am a Hilton Girl too! i wonder if you would have gotten an even better deal if you had called the hotel directly:confused:

Oh I guess it is possible by calling.....but I was good with the $159....I did look on their site and it had dropped to $159.....was going to book but they didn't charge til you stayed so I went with Hotels.com to pay for it now and that add to my rewards there. ;)

Oh I guess it is possible by calling.....but I was good with the $159....I did look on their site and it had dropped to $159.....was going to book but they didn't charge til you stayed so I went with Hotels.com to pay for it now and that add to my rewards there. ;)

most Hiltons offer a reduced advance pay rate. always check :)

Just *34* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 -Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

katybugg - 2 - Kathy and Larry - BOOKED!

birman243 - 2 - Kurtis and Candy -

?

?

__________________ __________________

Just *33* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 -Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

katybugg - 2 - Kathy and Larry - BOOKED!

birman243 - 2 - Kurtis and Candy -

?

?

Count me in. I can't wait.

Sounds good Dave.......did you book with our group or on your own?:D

All I have to say is hmmmm.... I might need a little sunshine in my life :D HA! YO YO YO!!!

Ha Ha.....too funny...thought about you this morning!!!:D...C'mon!!! :eek::D

Hello Sunshine Crew

Summer_Sun.gif

Reserve your room at the New Orleans Embassy Suites!

Rates: $139 (king) and $149 (double)

Includes: Full Buffet Breakfast and Evening Cocktail Reception

590585535_1775651.gif

Room Reservation Information

Please mention the Carnival Sunshine group, or the group code CSE.

Room reservation for our dates are not currently available online

please call 1-800-Embassy or (504) 525-1993 to book.

prepayment is not needed, however you must leave a CC# to hold the reservation.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with your booking

Edited by travln_isa

hey there!

Ok, I am VERY interested in this! I am trying to plan a cruise for my 10 year Anniversary and wanted to go on the Sunshine and this exact cruise. It would be me and the hubby.

I have never done a group cruise so can someone tell me what the perks and rules are? how would I go about booking and getting all the information? Money is tight right now, but I am determined to be on that cruise! lol

Please help!

Thank Ingrid~~I reserved mine. Thanks so much for putting this together for us:D:D:D

What SHE said...even though Carmen and I are staying at the Hilton.....lol :D:p

hey there!

Ok, I am VERY interested in this! I am trying to plan a cruise for my 10 year Anniversary and wanted to go on the Sunshine and this exact cruise. It would be me and the hubby.

I have never done a group cruise so can someone tell me what the perks and rules are? how would I go about booking and getting all the information? Money is tight right now, but I am determined to be on that cruise! lol

Please help!

Hey there.....welcome and come join us!!!.........standby for info!!!:D

Edited by Host Randy

Here ya go Christie :)

icon1.gifPricing and booking for Team Sunshine

7-Day Eastern Caribbean Itinerary

Day 1 - New Orleans, LA

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - Key West, FL

Day 4 - Freeport, Bahamas

Day 5 - Nassau, Bahamas

Day 6 - Fun day At Sea

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - New Orleans, LA

Prices

Inside 4B $554.92 per person

Inside 4C $564.92 per person

Ocean View 6B $664.92 per person

Balcony 8B $824.92 per person

Balcony 8C $834.92 person

Third and Fourth Passenger rates SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME UNLESS SECURED WITH FULL PER PERSON DEPOSIT

Inside 4B $254.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Inside 4C $254.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Ocean View 6B $284.92 for the third and fourth guest

Balcony 8B $314.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Balcony 8C $314.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for the above categories only, based on double occupancy guarantees until Aug 2, 2012. The second deposit of $225 per person is due July 8, 2013. The final payment is due for the group September 22, 2013. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

OTHER CATEGORIES ARE AVAILABLE WITH FULL PER PERSON DEPOSIT OF $250, PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT RATES

When the full deposit is paid, guests may also qualify for other discounts if available on the sailing such as early saver, past guest, senior or military at the time they book. Certain terms and conditions may apply. HOWEVER, SOME PROMOTIONS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE WITH THE GROUP AMENITIES LISTED BELOW. CALL FOR DETAILS.

Amenities

Cocktail Party! (shared)

$50 on board credit per cabin

Cruise Critic Logo Item(one per person)

Discount on all other logowear

Contact Your Group Leader: Host Randy.

To book this cruise be sure and ask for Erin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609 -- Ask for the Cruise Critic Sunshine 01/05/14 Group Cruise...You can also email her

at custserv7@crucon.com

Chat with others sailing on this cruise on Host Randy's "Team Sunshine!" on 1/5/14 thread for more details and information.

Here ya go Christie :)

icon1.gifPricing and booking for Team Sunshine

7-Day Eastern Caribbean Itinerary

Day 1 - New Orleans, LA

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - Key West, FL

Day 4 - Freeport, Bahamas

Day 5 - Nassau, Bahamas

Day 6 - Fun day At Sea

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - New Orleans, LA

Prices

Inside 4B $554.92 per person

Inside 4C $564.92 per person

Ocean View 6B $664.92 per person

Balcony 8B $824.92 per person

Balcony 8C $834.92 person

Third and Fourth Passenger rates SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME UNLESS SECURED WITH FULL PER PERSON DEPOSIT

Inside 4B $254.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Inside 4C $254.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Ocean View 6B $284.92 for the third and fourth guest

Balcony 8B $314.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Balcony 8C $314.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for the above categories only, based on double occupancy guarantees until Aug 2, 2012. The second deposit of $225 per person is due July 8, 2013. The final payment is due for the group September 22, 2013. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

OTHER CATEGORIES ARE AVAILABLE WITH FULL PER PERSON DEPOSIT OF $250, PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT RATES

When the full deposit is paid, guests may also qualify for other discounts if available on the sailing such as early saver, past guest, senior or military at the time they book. Certain terms and conditions may apply. HOWEVER, SOME PROMOTIONS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE WITH THE GROUP AMENITIES LISTED BELOW. CALL FOR DETAILS.

Amenities

Cocktail Party! (shared)

$50 on board credit per cabin

Cruise Critic Logo Item(one per person)

Discount on all other logowear

Contact Your Group Leader: Host Randy.

To book this cruise be sure and ask for Erin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609 -- Ask for the Cruise Critic Sunshine 01/05/14 Group Cruise...You can also email her

at custserv7@crucon.com

Chat with others sailing on this cruise on Host Randy's "Team Sunshine!" on 1/5/14 thread for more details and information.

THANKS! now just have to talk to my husband. Hopefully, we can join! Do you have to do excursions as a group too and things like that?

Na,,,you can spend a lot of time...a little time.....or no time with the group...no rules...just fun!!!! :)

I was just wondering, I love meeting new people! I emailed Erin so see what we are looking at for us and to see if we will be able to swing it or not. Hopefully, I will know soon!

hey there!

Please help!

the perks are that others are organizing activites and excursions and you can join. It is so nice to meet your cruising friends BEFORE you sail

Pinch those pennies and join the cruisers :D

the only rule is that you have a lot of fun

the perks are that others are organizing activites and excursions and you can join. It is so nice to meet your cruising friends BEFORE you sail

Pinch those pennies and join the cruisers :D

the only rule is that you have a lot of fun

lol ok! I got an email back, but it confused me b/c the rates were different and she told me in email that the deposit was due in full? I am going to try and call today to see what is going on. Hopefully we can get this straight! lol. I also recieved a cheaper deal through Priceline.com, so I am going to try and figure what is truly the BEST deal with amenities and perks ya know. GRRRR. I won't be satified until I am on that SHIP! LOL!

lol ok! I got an email back, but it confused me b/c the rates were different and she told me in email that the deposit was due in full? I am going to try and call today to see what is going on. Hopefully we can get this straight! lol. I also recieved a cheaper deal through Priceline.com, so I am going to try and figure what is truly the BEST deal with amenities and perks ya know. GRRRR. I won't be satified until I am on that SHIP! LOL!

Prices may have gone up in our group and yes...if you didn't book a year ago with us to get the $25 deposit...the full deposit is due...however Erin can match or beat Priceline or anyone out there....but you may not get the perks and credit listed above for the group....plus another math mistake in booking is many places quote a price and it is higher when you checkout as they add their fees, taxes and port charges.....Erin will give you TOTAL price...so be sure to check that too. :D