Latest Deal for the Military

hospsafe

Does anyone know where I can find what cruises are applicable for the deal that was announced today for all current and former members of the military? I can't find anything on Carnivals website. Thank you.

In honor of Memorial Day, Carnival Cruise Lines is offering a promotion throughout May that allows active and former military personnel to book up to three “Fun Ship” staterooms at discounted rates for themselves and their friends and family members.

Reservations must be made between May 1-31, 2012, to qualify for this special offer, which is available in conjunction with a variety of three- to eight-day “Fun Ship” departures through April 30, 2014, including voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico and Europe.

Rates start at $299 per person for three- to five-day cruises; $334 per person for six-day departures; and $534 per person for seven- and eight-day voyages.* Also included are 12-day Europe voyages starting at $949 per person.

Voyages to the Caribbean, Bahamas and Mexico operate from 12 convenient year-round North American homeports along the east and west coasts and Gulf of Mexico. *Europe cruises depart from Barcelona, Spain.

The promotion is valid for individual bookings only. Military personnel must provide proof of service. Eligible military personnel must sail to take advantage of this offer.* Certain other restrictions apply.

For additional information and reservations, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com.

http://carnival-news.com/2012/05/01/promotion-from-carnival-allows-military-personnel-to-book-up-to-three-fun-ship-staterooms-at-discounted-rates/

Is this what your asking for?

Does anyone know where I can find what cruises are applicable for the deal that was announced today for all current and former members of the military? I can't find anything on Carnivals website. Thank you.

If nothing else, do "Advanced Cruise Search" and check off the Military (and any other rates you're eligible for) - the Search Results should all display a Military Rate. In all the cases I checked, the Military rate is $10 to $25 above the Early Saver rate, but with the benefit that the Military Rate can be cancelled Penalty free up to Final Payment date. ken

Archived