Tabyana Beach/Bananarama

davethomasowns

If we booked the $30 trip through Bananarama (includes transportation, drink, and chair,) is Tabyana Beach within walking distance from where they take you? Is there an entrance fee or anything for Tabyana Beach if we wanted to snorkel there as well? Alternatively, if we did the Carnival excursion to Tabyana Beach, can we simply walk to the Bananarama beach and rent a chair there or is there a fee?

I understand that both are along the same shoreline, I am just trying to decide which would be better for us.

Thanks!

If we booked the $30 trip through Bananarama (includes transportation, drink, and chair,) is Tabyana Beach within walking distance from where they take you? Yes. The West Bay beach is only about a mile long stretch. You are welcome to cover the whole area. Banana. is about a 5 min walk from the part of the beach called Tabyana. You don't pay for the Tab. excursion and then go to Bananarama. If you want to snorkel you can enter the water from the beach ANYWHERE. Including from the sand in front of Infinity Bay Resort or Tabyana. (next to each other) The beach is public. You just can't go into the area where the chairs, food stands etc are in the Tabyana beach club area. You need to puchase the excursion to do that.

I understand that both are along the same shoreline, I am just trying to decide which would be better for us.

Do the Banarama deal. Much more cost efficient. You can grab a drink or sandwich at any place along the beach. And you aren't forbidden to use the whole stretch of nice sand and water.

Thanks!

Have fun!

Archived