San Juan Flight

Mishelle

You will have NO problem meeting a 12:30 flight. Go to the purser's desk with your flight confirmations as soon as you board, get them to give you early disembarkation tags, and grab a cab outside the ship (avoid shuttles). I posted my experience on the Princess board last night:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=3637270#post3637270

Enjoy your cruise, don't stress about the flight times. You will have a ton of time.

Thanks for the quick reply. I feel better now. I don't want to miss our flight since it is the Sunday after Thanksgiving and I am sure all the flights are going to be full. Michelle

You should have no trouble. We were in no hurry to leave because we were staying in osj another day. After they call the early tags and charters, they start with the top decks and work down. We were on the dolphin deck and one of the last groups to be called. We still got to our hotel at 11:00. If you get early tags, you will be just fine.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hi Mishele.What airlines are you flying? Are you leaving from NY? I'm trying to book Jet Blue to San Juan in Feb.(Destiny) but they don't have flights yet. I think I'm too early. Did you get a good price?:)

We are going for Thanksgiving and the was having trouble finding air cheap so we booked Jet blue going down and Delta Song to come home. Delta song is starting to have 2 flights a day flying non stop. I used this air finder that I saw on another board to find cheaper air. http://kayak.com/s/index.jsp you can try it and see if it works for you. Michelle

Wow thanks that is good to know. I was just a little concerned because it is the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I wish we were coming home on Jet Blue because they don't overbook, but we are coming home on delta and I just get so nervous. Knowing I will get there early enough makes me feel better. Thanks Michelle

Archived