Coupon book

usaspire

Has anyone purchases the Toursaver coupon book? I am going on a Royal C. Seattle round trip cruise starting on June 1st.

Do you think it will be worth it for this trip. My itinerary is below

Day 1 Seattle, Washington

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 Cruising Inside Passage

Day 3 Juneau, Alaska

Day 4 Skagway, Alaska

Day 5 Tracy Arm

Day 6 At Sea

Day 7 Victoria, British Columbia

Day 8 Seattle, Washington

Only you can know. There are two books. Take a look at what coupons are in the books & what if any restrictions are associated with those coupons. (1 coupon per flight - if someone with a coupon already booked, then you can't use that coupon...)

For me & what I want to do, it was not helpful.

Most of the coupons will save you money in Anchorage and cities anywhere between Fairbanks and Homer. If your strictly cruising I don't think you would find much use for it.

If you want to find out for sure check out thier website, you can see details of all the offers in the book.

We purchased the TourSaver coupon book for our upcoming cruise in August. It is helping us out. We got the 2-4-1 Glacier Adventure Helicopter Tour in Juneau, saving $286. Also using a coupon for rafting in Denali, saving $99. There's a ziplining coupon that we will probably use too. I believe we spent around $105 for the book including shipping and felt it was definitely a good investment. They do limit the # of coupons accepted, but we have been fortunate and have not had any problems getting the days and times we wanted. Also the merchants have been very courteous in accepting the coupons:)

Thanks for all the input everyone. I will be contacting the merchants directly before purchasing the book. I figured this would be worth buying even if we are able to use just 2-3 coupons from it.

:)

You can go directly to their websites and view every coupon they offer. Websites are toursaver dot com and alaska-discounts dot com.

Look at the excursions they offer, hotel rooms, food discounts, etc. in the places you are staying to see if the savings add up.

I bought one of the TourSaver books for our trip this summer. We are only using two of the coupons, but it more than paid for itself. One of the coupons was for whale watching, and the other for the riverboat in Fairbanks.

Archived