Recent Dream cruisers re: Suave lotion

Can any recent Dream cruisers tell me if they have the nice goodie basket in the bathroom still and did it have the Suave lotion tube? I just love that stuff and if they don't have it I need to bring my own from my last cruise. I've gotten both Sweet Pea and a peach scent and they are both nice.

I have not been on the Dream recently, but I have been on the Magic, Conquest and the Triumph within the last 6 months and those ships have quit stocking the goodie basket with anything other than useless single use items like breathing strips, single use Crest packets, maybe an antiacid......

They don't even have razors anymore. I asked our cabin steward about it and he said the other larger samples had been discontinued.

I agree with the previous post. We were on the Fantasy last month and al we received were breathe right strips and small packets of toothpaste. Its a waste putting that in the room. You better bring your own lotion :rolleyes:

In October on the Inspiration, I literally received about 50 items over the five nights we were on the ship. There were lotions among the items we received.

However, when we cruised on the Sensation in mid-March of this year, we received a few crappy items (single-use toothpaste, breathing strips, etc.) on embarkation day and nothing more after that.

I received an answer from a cruiser currently on the Dream. They did not have the Suave. I glanced at my side table here, and I am using a container of it.

Do love the stuff.

I also like the Caress body wash. I have about 4 containers of that.

You gave me a good idea...I will take one of those with me, on my next cruise just in case.

Melanie

I received an answer from a cruiser currently on the Dream. They did not have the Suave. I glanced at my side table here, and I am using a container of it.

Do love the stuff.

You gave me a good idea...I will take one of those with me, on my next cruise just in case.

Melanie

And lets hope that cruise is soon for you........you've been through the ringer.....

I'm kind of surprised in the cut backs.....I assumed that the goodie basket were products that were complementary to Carnival and used for product advertising purposes....

Need to go revise the packing list.......:(

Do love the stuff.

Melanie

Melanie, thanks for checking with your friend. Sounds like they definitely don't have the nice goodies any more. I'll bring my own. You're right the Caress wash as nice too.

I hope everything works out with your rescheduled cruise!

I am going on my 'do over' on June 23rd on the Liberty, I get an inside room. I jumped at the chance. I have no idea what my room number is, when I opened the email it was 6pm, my internet was down all day.

I called and left a message, and I also emailed her that I gratefully accept her generous offer.

I can hardly wait to go!!

Melanie

ps I agree with the poster about the slim pickings in the bathroom.

When I worked in a factory, we made the little cans of Barbasol shave cream for the prisons. I'm sure the prisons had to pay for the cans. But still, the little Suave and Carass is one of those nice little touches.

Archived