Observation Re: The Fare Viewer

CZodda

Good Evening Everyone!

I booked my 9/27 cruise on the Miracle using Early Saver - can't wait for the cruise to come!

Now I have started monitoring the prices in case of a drop. I have been using both the Fare Viewer and the Find a Cruise link on Carnival's home page.

Just an observation (wondering what others experience) - the Fare Viewer does not always show all the fares, or sometimes shows different fares than the Find a Cruise link.

I'm wondering if I should even look at outside travel web sites as well (think I took a class in OCD!)

I think I just need a foo-foo drink stat!

I booked on the Legend using the Early Saver. I'm also wanting to monitor the fare with fare checker, but my cabin category isn't listed.

Does that mean the category is fully booked with no chance of a price drop?

You know I'm not certain about that, but it does kind of sound like it's sold out, doesn't it? Have you tried going to a travel website and doing a fake booking? Or even on Carnival's website - do a booking from scratch using the Find a Cruise button and see if your category comes up.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Here's to a few price reductions for each of us!

I booked on the Legend using the Early Saver. I'm also wanting to monitor the fare with fare checker, but my cabin category isn't listed.

Does that mean the category is fully booked with no chance of a price drop?

Thats what it means... If your category is sold out the price cannot go down anymore.. but keep checking it may come back..

Archived