Boston Cruise N Park?

ALB

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A NICE HOTEL NEAR THE HARBOR WHERE WE CAN SPEND OUR WEDDING NIGHT AND THEN PARK FOR THE DURATION OF OUR 10 NIGHT CRUISE IN SEPTEMBER?

I HEARD THERE IS A HOLIDAY IN EXPRESS THAT HAS THAT OFFER AND HAVE CHECKED WITH THE MARRIOTT AND HYATT AND THEY DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

I WAS HOPING TO SUPRISE MY BRIDE AND HAVE A NICE HOTEL PICKED OUT, MAYBE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE A LITTLE OF BOSTON AND THEN BE ABLE TO LEAVE OUT CAR IN A SAFE PLACE. WE ARE DRIVING UP FORM NEW JERSEY

SHOULD I JUST TAKE A TRAIN INSTEAD? :confused:

THANK YOU

Take The Train........in The Long Run It Would Probably Cost Less Than Driving And Parking In Boston. I Live Here And Take The Train To Boston......

Go Pats ! ! ! ! !

Dondonma

• 2 weeks later...

We may be driving in from Ohio for our cruise - is there a train station where you can park your car for a week? Can you take luggage on the train? Is there a station at Black Falcon Pier?

I don't think you will find that arrangement in town and certainly not near the pier. Come up and stay at a great hotel. Boston is a great "walkable" city. You could stay near Fanuel Hall and have a lot at your disposal and then drive over to the pier and leave your car in the garage.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A NICE HOTEL NEAR THE HARBOR WHERE WE CAN SPEND OUR WEDDING NIGHT AND THEN PARK FOR THE DURATION OF OUR 10 NIGHT CRUISE IN SEPTEMBER?

I HEARD THERE IS A HOLIDAY IN EXPRESS THAT HAS THAT OFFER

Here are my suggestions

That HI is not quite downtown Boston. It is closer to the airport.

I believe the shuttle is only for airport runs.

AND HAVE CHECKED WITH THE MARRIOTT AND HYATT AND THEY DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Most hotels in the downtown area do not do this.

I WAS HOPING TO SUPRISE MY BRIDE AND HAVE A NICE HOTEL PICKED OUT, MAYBE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE A LITTLE OF BOSTON AND THEN BE ABLE TO LEAVE OUT CAR IN A SAFE PLACE. WE ARE DRIVING UP FORM NEW JERSEY

How much do you want to spend for the night. Downtown Boston very expensive hotel wise

SHOULD I JUST TAKE A TRAIN INSTEAD? :confused:

If you take the train you will come in to South Station which is just a 5 minute cab ride to Falcon Pier. Also many nice hotels in this general area. If you drive, I would park the car per others suggestion at the pier once I checked in to the hotel at $12 per day (real cheap for this area). I don't think you can take the train for that price. Once you are in Boston, believe me, you are not going to want to drive around :D

THANK YOU

Any other questions, let us know.

Archived