Eze Group help

RainaHentzau

My family and I are visiting the Eze group of villages, on the French Riveria and would like to take a cruise around the eastern end of the Med. in early september.

Any tips, advice or warnings would be much appreciated.

Raina

• 2 weeks later...

We are a bit puzzled by your post. Eze Village is a single small village....not a group of villages. Eze is located right on the Middle Corniche road that connects Monte Carlo to Nice and is somewhat closer to Monte Carlo then to Nice. Early September is a perfect time to visit Eze and the surrounding region. I should also mention that Eze is not located along any train line so much be reached by car or bus (its also possible to hike up from the coast where there is a train station called Eze/Bord sur Mer).

Hank

Thanks all for you advice. My trip is taking shape, I'm hoping to get from Southampton to the South of France without my feet touching land (so to speak).

The weather here at the moment is diabolical :mad:, I do hope summer/autumn is an improvement.

R.

Archived