Dr.Stillman's Diet

chaching

Anyone on the old Dr. Stillman's diet? It was popular before Atkins. I'll be starting up again in the next couple days. Anyone interested in joining? Low carb. Just lean meat, eggs (hardboiled recommended), cottage cheese, lots of water. It is a great plan and you experience great results within the first week. You usually lose between 5% and 10% of your body weight. So, if you weigh 200 lbs. right now, you can lose between 10 and 20 pounds the very first week if you follow it faithfully.

Anyone game?

Let's get this going! It is may, and I will be cruising at the end of December! I would like to shed 50 pounds!!!

I love a good challenge! Anyone challenging me????

Anyone on the old Dr. Stillman's diet? It was popular before Atkins. I'll be starting up again in the next couple days. Anyone interested in joining? Low carb. Just lean meat, eggs (hardboiled recommended), cottage cheese, lots of water. It is a great plan and you experience great results within the first week. You usually lose between 5% and 10% of your body weight. So, if you weigh 200 lbs. right now, you can lose between 10 and 20 pounds the very first week if you follow it faithfully.

Anyone game?

Let's get this going! It is may, and I will be cruising at the end of December! I would like to shed 50 pounds!!!

Sounds interesting. I have not heard of it but like I said interesting.

I have lost 118 pounds in 29 weeks (about the same time as it is from now to May) so it can be done. Very best of luck with your weight loss.

I remember my mom doing this diet when I was a child and it's useful but very unhealthy. A balanced diet contains fruits, vegetables, and complex carbs from whole grains....almost every nutrtionist across the board will tell you that. What happens when you start eating fruits and veggies and grains again..you gain the weight back?

Anyone game?

Sounds interesting. I have not heard of it but like I said interesting.

I have lost 118 pounds in 29 weeks (about the same time as it is from now to May) so it can be done. Very best of luck with your weight loss.

Thats alot of weight in a short period.. Thats an average of 4 lbs every week..

Thats alot of weight in a short period.. Thats an average of 4 lbs every week..

Yeah just about 4 pounds a week (some weeks a little more some weeks a little less). With doctor supervision and a balanced program it can work.

Care to share your diet plan?

Sure I can share but I do not want to hijack the thread, I was just trying to say that the weight loss can be done (safeely I might add) in that amount of time. Out of respect for the OP I will share it through email if you want. My address is my user name at hotmail.

Archived