NCL Epic Summer 2012 Med season Dailies

Thanks for posting these, really helpful.

Remind me at the Breakaway meet and greet that I owe you a beer for posting this.

No probs :), will probably take me until then to detox from the amount of alcohol consumed last week!

Just uploading some more pics which I'll add into my review on the other thread very soon! with some useful hints! :)

Thanks for posting. We aren't cruising until next year but very useful.

So, I noticed the "main" shows are at 7 pm or 10 pm. How did you time around the meals? I know we'll want to see Blue Man group and possibly the Cirque Dreams & Dinner Show. When did you go to the shows? I'm thinking with my kids even though they are older we'll need to see the earlier shows. Can you have dinner at 5 pm or earlier? Thanks for any tips.

Thanks for posting. We aren't cruising until next year but very useful.

So, I noticed the "main" shows are at 7 pm or 10 pm. How did you time around the meals? I know we'll want to see Blue Man group and possibly the Cirque Dreams & Dinner Show. When did you go to the shows? I'm thinking with my kids even though they are older we'll need to see the earlier shows. Can you have dinner at 5 pm or earlier? Thanks for any tips.

The Buffet starts serving at 5:30 and most of the other restaurants from 6PM.

Also in the Med as sail away is around 7PM it was often quiet on deck as most people were either eating or watching ents.

Also for events doors open half hour before and is free seating so if you are a large group wishing to sit together you need to take that into consideration.

Is the Manhattan Motown cabaret in the Manhattan dining room a version of the Legends Show?

Just a heads-up, the Motown Cabaret show was EXTREMELY loud. If you're trying to have dinner, it's impossible to hear what your tablemates and server are even saying. They should keep the volume down a bit, it was nuts. We couldn't even see the performers as there are some big columns in the Manhattan Room that completely block your view of the stage.

Thanks for the dailies, one additional question:

Is one of the MDRs open for lunch on port days or the first sea day?

Yes, definitely on sea day and I'm pretty sure for port days too. They may have limited hours for port days though.