NCL Epic Summer 2012 Med season Dailies

Thank you! I am confused about Spice H2O which says adults only until 8pm? Does that pool then open for families at night? One thing we will surely miss from other lines is the chance for movies while being in the pool

There are Occassionally events Inbetween 8 - 10 in Spice which I guess is why they allow kids then. Besides they all walk through there past the bar to get to the Sports courts!

Were there discounted full bag laundry nights similar to other NCL ships? Do you know when they were? I assume that there is no self-serve laundry.

Thanks.

There was a bag hanging in the wardrobe for laundry. There is no self-service onboard.

I've just looked through the flyers they tuck in the dailies with specials and nothing mentions laundry..

Many thanks for these - it's useful to see the breakfast options here as we'll be leaving the ship early on a number of days.

If you like a trad cooked breakfast then O'Sheehans is great and starts before you wake up! Toast and pot of tea as well!

Thank you! I am confused about Spice H2O which says adults only until 8pm? Does that pool then open for families at night? One thing we will surely miss from other lines is the chance for movies while being in the pool

The pool in Spice is not available at night. The bottom actually raises to the same level as the rest of the deck so that you can stand/dance on it!

There was a laundry special, but I threw away the flyer. It was all the stuff you could fit in the bag for a flat price - maybe $15-20?

• 3 weeks later...
Your welcome, any more questions just ask. :)

I have a question, I didn't notice any Happy Hours on the Dailies, on the POA they had Happy Hour every night at the Napa wine bar which helped with my bar bill! Were they ant Happy Hours or drink of the day specials?

Your welcome, any more questions just ask. :)

Did you happen to scan any MDR dinner menus? I know there is a link and I have had a look but, they are really fuzzy, (while your shots are great!) My husband has seafood allergies, and red meat (although he loves it) doesn't agree with him. So i was hoping to have a look at a current MDR menu to sorta plan his menus...

• 2 weeks later...
I have a question, I didn't notice any Happy Hours on the Dailies, on the POA they had Happy Hour every night at the Napa wine bar which helped with my bar bill! Were they ant Happy Hours or drink of the day specials?

There were drinks specials (cocktails) each day but I never recalled any happy hour type promotions :(

Did you happen to scan any MDR dinner menus? I know there is a link and I have had a look but, they are really fuzzy, (while your shots are great!) My husband has seafood allergies, and red meat (although he loves it) doesn't agree with him. So i was hoping to have a look at a current MDR menu to sorta plan his menus...

I tried taking photos of the menus outside the venues but the ow lighting and behind glass reflection always made them unreadable. I should have taken one at the table. Each night there was a couple of meat options and a fish dish, starters ceaser salad/soup of day/etc..

• 2 years later...

One one of the days at 8:30pm and 10:30pm they were showing Cars 2 & another film, so they must have had a special night where kids could watch a movie at the pool.

That was one thing my kids loved on the Disney ship, was being able to watch a movie while they swam just sat on the deck in the breeze at night.