what happened to the carnival celebrity?

Just out of curiosity. Back in 98 me and my wife took a 7 day western carribean cruise on the carnival celebrity.

I notice the ship is no longer in the carnival fleet. Anyone knows what happened to it.

Has it been sank and turned into a reef :-)

Just out of curiosity. Back in 98 me and my wife took a 7 day western carribean cruise on the carnival celebrity.

I notice the ship is no longer in the carnival fleet. Anyone knows what happened to it.

Has it been sank and turned into a reef :-)

I think you mean the Carnival Celebration. It didn't sink or turn into a reef. It's no longer part of the Carnival fleet, but I think it's still sailing for some other line, not sure.

A bit off topic but......when I see photos of ships from the Ibero fleet, I wonder ~ what the heck are the people painted on the side of the ship suppose to be doing??! :confused:

A bit off topic but......when I see photos of ships from the Ibero fleet, I wonder ~ what the heck are the people painted on the side of the ship suppose to be doing??! :confused:

I think the one in red is a pier runner. ;)

My 1st 2 cruises were on the Celebration. Such nice memories! Seems so tiny now that I've been on the bigger ships. No atrium, longer buffet lines despite a smaller ship. But she still had a lot of charm! Ibero has changed quite a bit within the ship. Ibero also now has what used to be the Carnival Holiday.

I think the green one is up on the topless deck sunning the ladies ;)

and the blue person is the king of the world lol

i agree about missing the older ships they did have a lot of charm and i also belive you are correct that this is a sister company to carnival would love to get to see first hand what all changes they made to the holiday

Archived