Corfu Private tour recommendations

Infi

I'm looking for a good private tour company in Corfu. I contacted CorfuTaxiTours after reading their many positive reviews, but they're all full on our day in port. I found another company, CorfuPrivateTours, but they only had two reviews on TripAdvisor, one great and one awful. Not exactly reassuring. :rolleyes: Are there any other private tour companies in Corfu that someone can personally recommend? Or, does anyone have any experience with CorfuPrivateTours?

I've done many searches on the board, and the prevailing advice here seems to be to rent a car. However, I cannot drive stick and am not comfortable driving on strange roads in a foreign country. I know it's more expensive, but I would prefer a private tour. I'm not interested in ship excursions, either.

Hello.

I will be on the Crown Princess on the sailing after you (June 29th departure). Have you discovered anything for Corfu in terms of a private trip - or any information that you can share? Anything lined up for Katakalon or Split?

Thanks very much for any help you can give :)

We used Corfu Taxi Tours.

This was an amazing tour; I blogged about it HERE. We saw a lot - tasted a lot - met some of the local people - and still had time to shop and soak in the beauty of Greece.

Annnnnnnd....if I had read your entire post, I would have seen that they are booked for your day in port. I apologize; I should read before posting. Other than them, I don't have any other recommendations. Good luck - whatever you choose to do, it will be good.

Archived