Last Time - Ecstasy 4-14 Review Finally Complete

To sum up: we had a fantastic cruise, the Ecstasy may be old but she's well cared for and well run. The food, service and entertainment were all great. We had never cruised before but we're hooked now. I can't wait to do this again.

I had to move my review to a blog because Photobucket capped my bandwidth, so you can't see the pictures in my other thread.

http://rayandhope.blogspot.com/

There are lots of photos there and no limit on how many people can look at them. I've just finished the cruise portion of the trip as well as our visit to Kennedy Space Center and Daytona Beach.

I'll add Universal and Gatorland later this week. In fact I have had so much fun recounting our adventures I may never stop. We're going to have a long weekend in Saratoga Springs, New York later this month. If that sort of thing appeals to you, check back. I don't know what I'll do until November when we have our next vacation planned though. I just found out, we're going back to Florida! I love Florida, I hope we can make it to Key West again.

The response to my review in blog form has been fantastic. Hundreds of people have checked it out and almost all of them were Cruise Critic users. Harry Potter world review should be up tonight, I had so many photographs to go through I didn't complete it last night.

http://www.rayandhope.blogspot.com/

GREAT REVIEW!!! Thanks for taking the time to do it!!! We sail in a little over a month and I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!! Reading your review and seeing your pics is not helping my patience any!!! :) I think I look at your blog at least once a day! LOL! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GREAT REVIEW!!! Thanks for taking the time to do it!!! We sail in a little over a month and I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!! Reading your review and seeing your pics is not helping my patience any!!! :) I think I look at your blog at least once a day! LOL! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I have been enjoying this a great deal myself. I need to book another cruise soon, I've got the bug really bad.

Great! Looking forward to Harry Potter. If DD & her DH can get away a day early, they may fly down and go there the day before sailing, then meet up with my friend and head to Cocoa Beach.

I can't say enough about Universal, we had so much fun I was a bit disappointed that they closed at 6:00 PM. I would have stayed later for sure.

Thank you so much for your review of the von Humboldt. I've been looking at that excursion and I think you've convinced me to book it!:cool:

We loved it, I think it will be very popular once word gets out. More photos on the blog, there's a link in the sig line.

There will be still more photos soon, my wife is photoshopping her stuff so it looks nice. Usually I only crop mine.

I'm sure DD would LOVE Harry Potter World, but given that I'm paying for their flight, cruise, Von Humboldt excursion, and everything else, I'm not sure I can afford for them to add that plus an extra hotel night! Yikes!

Maybe they'll get some generous wedding gifts! :D

I'd like to go, too. Maybe some day.

Again, many thanks for all your efforts with the review and photos.

I'm sure DD would LOVE Harry Potter World, but given that I'm paying for their flight, cruise, Von Humboldt excursion, and everything else, I'm not sure I can afford for them to add that plus an extra hotel night! Yikes!

Maybe they'll get some generous wedding gifts! :D

I'd like to go, too. Maybe some day.

Again, many thanks for all your efforts with the review and photos.

We tried to find a deal but every discount we found was predicated on a multi-day multi-park pass.

This stuff does add up after a while, doesn't it?

Bummer! The Von Humboldt excursion has vanished from both my Freeport days. I was going to book tomorrow after I talked to my friend and gave her the discount code.

Hoping it shows up again. Sometimes excursions come and go. With my luck, it will show up and be $20 dollars more per person. :(

Bummer! The Von Humboldt excursion has vanished from both my Freeport days. I was going to book tomorrow after I talked to my friend and gave her the discount code.

Hoping it shows up again. Sometimes excursions come and go. With my luck, it will show up and be $20 dollars more per person. :(

Wow, I just checked the site and it's totally not there anymore. I hope whatever has happened is temporary and that you get a chance to book this excursion. It really was the highlight of the trip for us.

(That and winning a ship on a stick, even if Hope didn't remember it until she unpacked it at home.)

This is a link to the company that was supposed to be running the tour.

http://www.grandbahamanaturetours.com/

There is no mention of the Von Humboldt on the site, but you might want to try the 800 number. I hope they get it together for you.

Anyone know if they show u what's playing and the times ahead of time so i can make sure i can catch them with my kids.:)

I'm not sure what your asking, but everything that happens on board is listed in the fun times.

Nice review! Enjoyed your photos too! Thanks for sharing your vacation!:)

Thanks, I've had a lot of fun doing this, my wife has finished her photographs and she's going to do her review next. Same trip, different poing of view. Hopefully she'll remember some stuff I missed.

It's been a month since we set sail on the Ecstasy and I've just finished blogging my vacation. Perfect timing as I also opened the pool over the weekend so I can pretend I'm still on vacation every night after work and most weekends. :D

:( I loved, loved your review on your blog but was so busy I just saved the link till I could go back and 'take notes". Got free time today and went back to it.. but the review is gone. Can you repost?? I really liked one excursion you did.. but didn't jot down the name, etc. Thanks!

:( I loved, loved your review on your blog but was so busy I just saved the link till I could go back and 'take notes". Got free time today and went back to it.. but the review is gone. Can you repost?? I really liked one excursion you did.. but didn't jot down the name, etc. Thanks!

you can go all the way down to the bottom of the page the blog is on and it will say older posts click on that and you will see everything:)

Good news! The Von Humboldt excursion has reappeared and isn't even at a higher price. And the 10% discount code seems to work. :D

I'm going to book it now!

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into the review, blog and photos.

Good news! The Von Humboldt excursion has reappeared and isn't even at a higher price. And the 10% discount code seems to work. :D

I'm going to book it now!

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into the review, blog and photos.

Glad to hear it, I hope you have as much fun as we did.

Archived