Will Seattle hotels hold luggage?

april47

The hotel(Inn at the Market) I have booked post cruise does not check in until 4PM. My flight is mid-morning the next day(only non-stop). I plan on exploring a little in Seattle after disembarkation. If I take a taxi to the hotel right after we disembark, will they hold my luggage until 4PM for me?

Also, I think there are a lot of good places to explore within walking distance. Am I correct? Do I need to reserve a taxi for the next AM to airport or there usually some at hotel lined up? One more question. How soon should I get to the airport for aa 10:20 flight?

I don't know specifically about Inn at the Market, but I have never run into a hotel that won't hold luggage for an arriving or departing guest. Especially if they have a bell desk.

If you get to airport at about 8:45 you should be just fine, especially if you can check in at a kiosk. SeaTac itself does have a morning rush so be aware of that and if you are leaving on a weekday, you will have rush hour traffic to get there as well. BTW, the security checkpoint primarily for the A, B and S gates (AA uses A gates now) often gets backed up for some reason. Anywhere airside at SeaTac is accessible from all checkpoints. The Central Terminal checkpoint is often less backed up and has more capacity and is only slightly further from the A gates. Shop all the checkpoints if the 'natural' one for your gate is backed up. Often at least one of the other ones will have much shorter lines.

At the hotel I'm staying at next month (different from yours), they had addressed this question on their website in the FAQ's section. You might look at your hotel's site, or just contact them to make sure. :)

At the hotel I'm staying at next month (different from yours), they had addressed this question on their website in the FAQ's section. You might look at your hotel's site, or just contact them to make sure. :)

In the US, Europe, Asia and Canada I have never been at a hotel that does hold luggage for an incoming guest. You should be fine.

Archived