Few odd questions we thought about while cruising

rino002

1. 666 somewhere in the cabin # wouldn't bother me at all. I might do a double take if it was only 666.

2. Nope. I felt guilty for sitting in there with my tween at the chocolate buffet one night. Being the parent of a once very rambunctious toddler, I leave that for them LOL

3. No way. If the hot tub's a rockin', don't come a knockin'. Seriously, let them enjoy those few minute in their secret spot.

I stayed on 10666 and everytime I gave my room # to one of the staff they would giggle or or say ooooooo! All in fun. I sa the more the merrier in the secret hot tub as long as no one is shedding skin, bleeding or scabby:eek:

I have never eaten from the kids buffet but my DH has been known to snag some mac and cheese on occassion.

Looks exactly like the forward hot tub on the Dawn!!

I joined a father and his twenty something yr old son in the hot tub on our last cruise (okay, it was in during the day, so that doesn't count). Had a very nice conversation with them. :rolleyes: Spoke mostly with the father as I remember the son had a severe case of a hangover from the day before!

So what deck is the forward hot tub on?

I stayed on 10666 and everytime I gave my room # to one of the staff they would giggle or or say ooooooo! All in fun. I sa the more the merrier in the secret hot tub as long as no one is shedding skin, bleeding or scabby:eek:

I have never eaten from the kids buffet but my DH has been known to snag some mac and cheese on occassion.

the mac and cheese and chicken fingers, do look yum!! i snagged a few chicken fingers quickly while no one was looking haha

IM still confused. Is it a hot tub for naked sun bathing or for doing the nasty? LOL

On the Dawn in March, during the day, there was no naked sun bathing going on that I saw or was a part of!:rolleyes: Didn't venture that way at night, so can't answer that one.... but would definitely have been a secluded area. So much happening at night, didn't seem to venture out there to the front of the ship!;)

Archived