Vatican Website Error

shareen3

I am trying to pre-purchase my Vatican/Sistine Chapel ticket from their website and when I click to finally submit payment - it keeps bringing up an error message! :confused:

anyone else having trouble?

I've tried both Explorer & Mozilla.

It lets me enter all my information and then even pops up the screen with the reservation # but then says I can cancel or continue and pay - if I cancel it loads but when I do continue to pay.... Error.

So fustrating as I leave in a few days & will not have access to a printer.

I am trying to pre-purchase my Vatican/Sistine Chapel ticket from their website and when I click to finally submit payment - it keeps bringing up an error message! :confused:

anyone else having trouble?

I had problems on 7th May. First of all it wouldn´t recognise my card number, then it kept throwing up errors when I put in the sevurity no on the reverse of the card. I use Mozilla.

In the end i left it for a while, thenopened a new page and everything went through. Just thought it might be the volume of traffic on the site, but it is very frustrating.

Now I´m having trouble with the Colloseum site, as it only wants to let me purchase 13.50 tick, but my husband is entitled to a free ticket

Sandy in Spain

Archived