Montego Bay...River Rapids Adventures

tlacabe

I'm interest in river boarding with River Rapids Adventure. I know that this is a fairly new excursion and the information is limited. I’m traveling with my husband and 18 year old son. This seems like a perfect fit for us, but a little worried about the lack of information I found. Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
I'm interest in river boarding with River Rapids Adventure. I know that this is a fairly new excursion and the information is limited. I’m traveling with my husband and 18 year old son. This seems like a perfect fit for us, but a little worried about the lack of information I found. Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

Hey! I'm on the same cruise and would love to do this with y'all! It's me (41) and my 13 year old son. Let me know if you want to and I'll book today!

I'm a little concerned about the travel time Before and after. Have you found any recent reviews? if so, where?

We are going to go ahead and book this. I read many reviews last night and am taking the plunge!

I'm a little concerned about the travel time Before and after. Have you found any recent reviews? if so, where?

This was on Falmouth section, but it's the same company. I don't understand why Barrett Adventures is twice the price.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g612473-d2454757-Reviews-River_Rapids_Adventures-Falmouth_Jamaica.html

Archived