5 stars for Shasa Tours

freewilly

We sailed with Jason and crew on April 11th. He had a wonderful Taxi service pick us up at the port. The driver told us interesting information about the island and got us safely to the beach. There we boarded the boat, our group included 3 kids and 6 adults. The low number made for a fantastic day! We were the 1st to reach the turtles and had a beautiful time visiting with the fascinating creatures. We then went to the "wreck site" and saw the coral and more fish. Jason is professional and his boat was clean. He even took some pics. of us with the turtles. Jared his mate was Great too, he was so patient with my kiddos. When the day was over; a very clean Taxi and informative driver returned us to the ship! FIVE STARS from the Wildthings!

• 3 weeks later...

Two more thumbs up! We went him on May 16th and it was one of my top five all time excursions! Got out to the turtles so fast there weren't any other boats there yet and we had them to ourself for at least a half hour. There was another family of 4 with us and the parents did not swim. Chad, Jason's first mate for the day, got them into life jackets, into the water, and towed them around all day long so they could still participate. That just impressed me so much.

We had brought some Cherrio's from the ship to feed the fish and it wasn't needed. Chad was so excited when we gave him the two small boxes. Said cereal was so expensive on the island that was a real treat. Couldn't believe a box of Cherrio's could make somebody so happy. :D

Highly recommend Shasa

Archived