Infinity 8014 with kids

Bear2006

On Sunday I booked a Veranda Gty for the Infinity sailing to Alaska this June for DH, and our 3 and 5 year olds. I looked today and we were assigned 8014. How is this room set up? It looks likes two twins beds go together and then there is a pull down berth. There might be a sofa but I am not sure. Is it a sofa bed? Is a forward starboard cabin on the 8th deck o.k.? We really aren't picky just excited about the cruise and my 5 year old asked where he was sleeping when I showed him a picture of the cabin. I wish we video taped him jumping up and down when we told him he was going on a big ship.

I don't have at hand the deck plan for that ship, but you should be able to tell from the tiny microscopic markings on each cabin. The little square and the tiny triangle have different meanings. So it will depend what is marked on your cabin what kind of bedding is in that cabin.

I'm assuming you don't want the 2 year old in a drop-down bunk but would rather have the child on the sofa bed. Right? I hope that's the configuration of the cabin. And I hope someone who's been in that cabin will see the question recently (post Solsticization) and reply so you feel more comfortable about your cabin.

S

On Sunday I booked a Veranda Gty for the Infinity sailing to Alaska this June for DH, and our 3 and 5 year olds. I looked today and we were assigned 8014. How is this room set up? It looks likes two twins beds go together and then there is a pull down berth. There might be a sofa but I am not sure. Is it a sofa bed? Is a forward starboard cabin on the 8th deck o.k.? We really aren't picky just excited about the cruise and my 5 year old asked where he was sleeping when I showed him a picture of the cabin. I wish we video taped him jumping up and down when we told him he was going on a big ship.

Bear - you cabin will have 2 twins that will convert into a queen, a convertable sofa bed, and a drop down bunk.

The cabin has 170 sq feet and a 38 sq foot veranda.

Hope this helps.

g

Archived