Booked Tauck Budapest to Amsterdam May 19, 2013

luvs2cruzga

I have booked the MS Treasures for this journey. Any information about the ship, Tauck, in general, the ports, etc. would be appreciated. This will be our first river cruise. We are experienced big ship cruisers.

We cruised the same itinerary with Vantage, and loved it! We also spent a few days in Amsterdam, visiting museums and taking canal boat rides

The story and pictures are on our website. We will be happy to answer any questions.

Love it with Tauck!

We did the identical itinerary a couple of years ago and would do it again!

IMHO, Tauck is outstanding in every aspect of your travel including excursions, meals, customer service, etc.

I will say, we did arrive BUD a few days early and spent an additional few days AMS...in our opinion, well worth doing.

I agree with all the positive comments about Tauck. We are booked on the Grand European River Trip (Amsterdam to Bucharest) this summer. We will also arrive early in Amsterdam. Since we have previously toured Amsterdam and surroundings, we have booked a day tour of Bruges and Ghent in Belgium the day before we board the MS Treasures. Have a great trip; you cannot go wrong with Tauck.

Hi luvs2cruzga,

Welcome to the River Cruise Board! After you read Ozjohnno's very nice review of his Tauck rivercruise, go to youtube and put in Tauck European River Cruises. You will view several very good videos showing the ship -- all four are identical. Tauck's website also has a video to view there. I would suggest you also scroll up to "All River Cruise Roll Calls".

Sheila

• 2 months later...
I have booked the MS Treasures for this journey. Any information about the ship, Tauck, in general, the ports, etc. would be appreciated. This will be our first river cruise. We are experienced big ship cruisers.

We, too, are on this river cruise, and it will be our first. I was really hoping Tauck would be added to the River Cruise Roll Calls because it's been mentioned so many times, but I guess the number of people who actually cruise on Tauck are far less on these boards.

In any case, we are very excited about the cruise and are looking forward to seeing you onboard.

There is a River Roll Call Section on Cruise Critic where you can post your Tauck sailing date. Very few people who sail on Tauck's four river boats post on line. You can also go to Tauck's Travel Forums on their website and post there.

Sheila

Archived