Grandeur New Deck Plans?

I thought I read that the new deck plans for the Grandeur are on the RCI site. Checking the site I do not see them. I searched the Rhapsody thread and found the reference but no link. Can someone post it? Thanks.

On Royal Caribbean's website the Grandeur of the Seas deck plans have been updated to include new areas such as the R Bar, Chef's Table and Park Cafe. Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=MD&shipCode=GR&shipProfile=1479&sailDate=1120531&hasNavigation=false

On Royal Caribbean's website the Grandeur of the Seas deck plans have been updated to include new areas such as the R Bar, Chef's Table and Park Cafe. Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=MD&shipCode=GR&shipProfile=1479&sailDate=1120531&hasNavigation=false

Thanks, I saw that but are the cabins correct? Specifically JS's on deck 8 aft.

Thanks, I saw that but are the cabins correct? Specifically JS's on deck 8 aft.

I'm guessing they are correct, but who really knows with Royal these days. The reason I think they are correct is because I see the cabins added around the centrum, and they have been numbered with odd numbers, which were not used before. This left the existing JS numbering scheme intact, with no changes required. Too bad they didn't think of this for Rhapsody.

I'm guessing they are correct, but who really knows with Royal these days. The reason I think they are correct is because I see the cabins added around the centrum, and they have been numbered with odd numbers, which were not used before. This left the existing JS numbering scheme intact, with no changes required. Too bad they didn't think of this for Rhapsody.

Thanks. Looking at a Dec. 2013 trip when they are released and don't want to go through a Rhapsody thing.

I thought I read that the new deck plans for the Grandeur are on the RCI site. Checking the site I do not see them. I searched the Rhapsody thread and found the reference but no link. Can someone post it? Thanks.

RCI UK told me they won't go live on the website until the refit is completed. We are waiting to see them, as we have a new cabin that does not yet exist and are anxious to see it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived