Does the Family Deluxe Oceanview cabin exist?

eskiemomo

I hope some of you repeat DCL cruisers can help me! we have always booked the 214 sq. ft Deluxe Oceanview, but in 2013 I'm looking to book a similar cabin (porthole but no verandah or balcony) but bigger, either on Wonder or Magic.

According the wdw info site on the Wonder and Magic there is a category called Family deluxe oceanview with the square footage being a tad bigger 241 sq. ft and the bath being circular.

When I tried to price this out on DCL web site for several of 2013 cruises, nothing like the Family deluxe oceanview was listed. Do they actually exist on the Wonder/Magic?

I hope some of you repeat DCL cruisers can help me! we have always booked the 214 sq. ft Deluxe Oceanview, but in 2013 I'm looking to book a similar cabin (porthole but no verandah or balcony) but bigger, either on Wonder or Magic.

According the wdw info site on the Wonder and Magic there is a category called Family deluxe oceanview with the square footage being a tad bigger 241 sq. ft and the bath being circular.

When I tried to price this out on DCL web site for several of 2013 cruises, nothing like the Family deluxe oceanview was listed. Do they actually exist on the Wonder/Magic?

I believe the circular tub is only on the Dream/Fantasy. Deluxe Family Oceanview staterooms are only on the Dream/Fantasy.

It's possible that they're already booked, or that DCL is holding them back form open online booking. I would call DCL (or have your TA do it) and enquire as to these staterooms.

No, there is no Deluxe Family Oceanview on Magic and Wonder. There is only the Deluxe Family Oceanview WITH VERANDA on Magic and Wonder, so a larger balcony stateroom.

On Dream and Fantasy there IS a category called Deluxe Family Oceanview that is slightly larger than Deluxe Oceanview.

Archived