Just got back from the Disney Wonder

jpat2005

Well i just returned home from the Disney Wonder. It had some good things and some bad things. Getting on and off the boat was amazing, there was no wait involved at all, the smoothest i have ever seen it. The oraganization that it had was amazing, they were on track all of the time, and the waiters were amazing. The shows were also some of the best i have ever seen before, great for all ages. The only thing that i had a problem with was that there wasnt much to do for people in the age group of 17-18. My friend and i couldnt do anything at night because one of us was 18 and the other one was 17. They wouldnt let us into the clubs or lounges, so it made for a very boring night. Also there wasnt anyone else on board in that age range. The daytimes were AWESOME and the nights SUCKED. The neeed to fix this. If anyone has any questions let me know.

I agree with you jpat, 17-19 year olds have less to do than other age groups as far as organized entertainment. Sort of like "tweeners". Not sure how to solve the problem but an e-mail to DCL Guest Communications may be a place to air your concerns.

Did you enjoy Castaway Cay? I know my kids loved the "Teen Beach" area.

Cathy

I agree with you jpat, 17-19 year olds have less to do than other age groups as far as organized entertainment. Sort of like "tweeners". Not sure how to solve the problem but an e-mail to DCL Guest Communications may be a place to air your concerns.

Did you enjoy Castaway Cay? I know my kids loved the "Teen Beach" area.

Cathy

Is the teen beach for ages 13-19? What's included there? When we sailed last Nov, my daughter was only 12 and was stuck in a group with ages 9-12. Needless to say she did not want to participate in that group with 9 year olds! But she could not do the teen stuff either so she felt that she really missed out. When we sail on RCCL (which is what we usually do) the group is for ages 12-14 and 15-17.

Archived