Celebrity Reflection Cabin 7302 Cat. 2b

Nimloth

This is our first ever cruise and my first ever post on here. :)

We are doing a 7 night Caribbean cruise and have booked our category 2b balcony cabin. I have searched on here and read that while it has unobstructed views out to sea the lifeboats seem to be directly below us so you can't see down past them. Does that make any difference? Would we have been better on a higher deck? Our travel agent also said our side of the ship is the side that docks at the wharf, so hopefully she is right. Has anyone had that cabin on other Celebrity Solstice class ships?

This is our first ever cruise and my first ever post on here. :)

We are doing a 7 night Caribbean cruise and have booked our category 2b balcony cabin. I have searched on here and read that while it has unobstructed views out to sea the lifeboats seem to be directly below us so you can't see down past them. Does that make any difference? Would we have been better on a higher deck? Our travel agent also said our side of the ship is the side that docks at the wharf, so hopefully she is right. Has anyone had that cabin on other Celebrity Solstice class ships?

Would love to help, but this ship hasn't set sail yet, therefore there are no cabin pictures. (does not set sail until October/2012).

If you want to go to cruise line rooms dot com and look at pictures of ships in the same class, maybe you will be able to find something comparable. Good luck and happy sailing.:o

Archived