just booked 2006

cpmom

We just booked our Northbound cruise on the Coral Princess for July 2006. We got cabin E629 on Emerald deck. Anyone have any info about cabin? Any pictures would also be interesting to see.

We are excited. It will be our first trip to Alaska and our first trip on Princess.

Thanks,

Cathy :D

Hi Cathy!

How did you do that? My travel agent tried last week and they said the prices would be out on the 13th. I went to their site and tried and they said unavailable. Any input would be great!

Thanks!

Robin

We just booked our Northbound cruise on the Coral Princess for July 2006. We got cabin E629 on Emerald deck. Anyone have any info about cabin? Any pictures would also be interesting to see.

We are excited. It will be our first trip to Alaska and our first trip on Princess.

Thanks,

Cathy :D

I don't have pictures of the cabin but I have been on the Coral and you are going to love that ship. it is my favorite one and I will be going on her next year through the Panama Canal. How exciting to be going to Alaska for the first time and alson on Princess. Have a great cruise.

Marilyn

cpmom

congrats on your booking. i dont know about your cabin or ship but if it is a balcony is it on the starboard side of the ship. if you are doing the northbound trip this side of the ship is the best for being able to see the land sites all the way up? you will still have a wonderful time if it is not. you will love alaska and will be awed by the beaty and wildlife you will see. have a wonderful time.

Robin,

Have your agent call again or they can book through the Princess on line booking system. One way trips are available to book (as of Friday) but the RT from Seattle aren't. They should follow any day now....

Thanks for the good wishes.

We called Princess direct and got prices and then called back and booked the cabin.

We heard that we could transfer the booking to a travel agent. Has anyone ever done this, how does this work and does it save any money?

Cathy

We heard that we could transfer the booking to a travel agent. Has anyone ever done this, how does this work and does it save any money?

Cathy

I recently became a travel agent, and the first thing I did was transfer my booking from Princess to myself. (a nice first booking :D )

All you do is have the travel agent call Princess with your booking number and say that you asked them to transfer the booking from Princess to their agency.

It might save money. Depends on if your agent is one that will check for rate drops. But here's the way I look at it. The commission an agent gets is paid whether you use one or not. Might as well let an agent have the money instead of Princess.

Archived