oasis drink suggestions

so i'm headed out on the oasis in 7 days (!!!) and i would love to hear some drink suggestions from those of you that have sailed her. let me begin by telling you my personal preferences...i love fruity and sweet (i.e. strawberry, mango, peach)...i HATE coconut...i cannot handle/do not like too much of a hard liquor taste. i hate wasting my time (and money) trying to find a drink i like (or can handle). for anyone that has sailed carnival, my fave drink from them is the "kiss on the lips"...which is a frozen mango-like drink with grenadine in it (i believe). i've read on other posts about royal's "love connection", "lava flows", "mango tango", "mastercard"...they sound interesting and yummy, so if anyone can shed some light as to what the ingredients are, i'd appreciate it. thanks!

I love the Mastercard, but when I sailed on the Mariner and I ordered it before we were waiting for a show to start the waiter was SO confused. Be prepared to explain what are in drinks.

The Mastercard is strawberry daiquiri and mango daiquiri. I only came upon it because I had a broken foot on the Mariner. I was relaxing in the Solarium (and had it all to myself! Port day and we were in Jamaica. There wasn't much for me to do.) when my mother joined me and I asked her to get me a strawberry daiquiri. The bartender saw me sitting there in my Darth Vader boot and yelled over that he would make me something special. He asked if I liked mango and I said sure!

So if you go to a bar that isn't crazy at the moment explain your likes and dislikes and they will make you something you will probably love!

Just off of the Oasis last Saturday. Go up to the suites only sundeck and bar on deck 17 above the solarium. At 7PM -1AM each night it opens for everyone. There is no elevator but the stairs are on deck 16. It says you must have a gold card for access, but trust me it is open, as it is the cigar bar in the evenings. The bartender there, Julian, makes the best drinks anywhere on the ship. Tell him Charlie's Angels sent you, you will love it up there. I like what you like, fruity, no taste of alcohol. He makes drinks off of the menu and they were great! Have a great cruise!!!

I challenge you to drink thru the entire menu and report back on each one. :p

if i do this, i will be worshipping the porcelain goddess all night!

Woohoo! Seven more days for me too!! I'll most likely be in the bars as well, so if you get a drink that is to strong for you - SEND IT TO ME :D

will do!

I love the Mastercard, but when I sailed on the Mariner and I ordered it before we were waiting for a show to start the waiter was SO confused. Be prepared to explain what are in drinks.

The Mastercard is strawberry daiquiri and mango daiquiri. I only came upon it because I had a broken foot on the Mariner. I was relaxing in the Solarium (and had it all to myself! Port day and we were in Jamaica. There wasn't much for me to do.) when my mother joined me and I asked her to get me a strawberry daiquiri. The bartender saw me sitting there in my Darth Vader boot and yelled over that he would make me something special. He asked if I liked mango and I said sure!

So if you go to a bar that isn't crazy at the moment explain your likes and dislikes and they will make you something you will probably love!

this sounds delish! i'm def gonna try this one. thanks!

Archived