Dawn SD vs SC Bedding

Trobrah

My adult sister will be cruising with us for the first time. Is the second bed in each cabin category a pullout sofa? Is one more comfortable than the other? Is the Murphy bed in the SC more comfortable than the sofa bed?

Thank you,

Jay

Jay, I am in a sc next week . my 19 yo son will be on the Muphy bed. We will not us the pull out sofa. I will be sure to write a review a few days after I return and I will be sure to comment on the beds.

Karen:)

Just off the Dawn, the Murphy bed has a mattress that is as comfortable as the regular bed. It is a very thick mattress. The pullout sofa uses the cushions from the sofa as the mattress but we requested a topper. It was a memory foam type topper. Everyone in the room was quite comfortable with all of the bed types.

redhead621,

Thank you for the information on the beds. Was it inconvenient to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night for the person in the murphy bed? Does the wooden slider go completely from one end to the other to make a separate bedroom? Were you uncomfortable with everyone sharing a bathroom? I ask because my sister-in-law is going to be sharing the room with us, and I don't want her to be uncomfortable.

Thanks!

Archived