Epic Cabin 10253 pictures

meduza

Cool, we'll be in 12241 and it appears by deck plan that our cabin is in exactly the same spot as 10253 just two decks higher. That is a nice big balcony but I didn't realize so much of it would be covered. I was hoping to get some sunning out there. Do you happen to know if you can request a lounger?

Cool, we'll be in 12241 and it appears by deck plan that our cabin is in exactly the same spot as 10253 just two decks higher. That is a nice big balcony but I didn't realize so much of it would be covered. I was hoping to get some sunning out there. Do you happen to know if you can request a lounger?

When we came to cabin the sun lounger was already there, so we do not have to request one . Our friends was in the cabin next to us 10251 and they have lounger also. Our cabin attendant was able to open the balcony divider for us.

The first day on the ship we did our little meet and greet with 4 more people and 8 of us seat very comfortable on balcony.

Carla,in your cabin: Balcony Square Footage-97, and your Cabin Square Footage -151. It's exact the same as was our cabin. :D

Thanks so much for sharing your pic! We are on the Epic Dec. 22 and our room is 12246, your pics are better than the online versions.

Thanks again

Vince & Tanya

Tanya, you have a category MA, which is a mini suite. You will have a bigger cabin ( 189 square ft ) and your balcony will be smaller than ours. Your balcony will be 52 square ft.:) Enjoy !

Svetlana.

• 2 years later...
Hi

We are in same cabin. Do you know if it is the biggest regular balcony cabin?

I would like to book the largest balcony cabin (no mini suite) that the Epic has.

Thank you.

Rita

Most B6 balconies are pretty equal.

If you want a really great and special balcony; Spa Mini Suite 14118 is well worth the money, even if you don't want a mini. ;)