OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

To also be impartial, go "cherries jubilee" - I will probably be in the dining room for part of the game. If Denver is in the game, then I would have to pull for ex-Tennessee Vol quarterback, Payton Manning!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forums mobile app

This board is way too quiet! Where are you Tracey and Amy?

Unfortunately, everyone is using the other board to chat...I am still here checking in though!!!

So...what excursions, if any, has everyone planned or would like to do?? We are doing Carnival's Ultimate Island Experience in St. Thomas, but undecided on the other ports since we haven't been to any of them as yet.

Thinking maybe Dickensons Beach in Antigua, but that's about it for the 2nd leg.

The 1st leg is fully planned ...Either Margaritaville or Hard Rock for each port as well as bike riding in Key West :D

Unfortunately, everyone is using the other board to chat...I am still here checking in though!!!

So...what excursions, if any, has everyone planned or would like to do?? We are doing Carnival's Ultimate Island Experience in St. Thomas, but undecided on the other ports since we haven't been to any of them as yet.

Thinking maybe Dickensons Beach in Antigua, but that's about it for the 2nd leg.

The 1st leg is fully planned ...Either Margaritaville or Hard Rock for each port as well as bike riding in Key West :D

Sorry to be such sn airhead but what other board

Howard you are very funny !!! We will no doubt be in the main lounge cheering on whatever teams land us in the right squares !!!

Laurie people will definitely start coming back once the weather cools and we are all forced inside more we usually see the board activity pick up, but until then...you know where to find us:D

I think I have the first leg pretty well planned. I just booked the Pub Crawl through Carnival for Key West, Ocho most likely an all inclusive resort, and GC 7 Mile Beach. The second leg all the excursions that are listed somewhere on this thread except a change in St. Thomas, instead of Water Island we are headed back to Trunk Bay.

Ok so I think I m on the right blog but I like this one better. The other one seems to include all sailings unless I m in the wrong place where as here I m only talking to the peeps I m going to be cruising with

Ps Amy thanks for letting me join the forbidden site

Ok so I think I m on the right blog but I like this one better. The other one seems to include all sailings unless I m in the wrong place where as here I m only talking to the peeps I m going to be cruising with

I agree...nice to chat over there, but here we talk about our cruise and not all the other cruises :)

Tracey..what is Trunk bay/? We haven't been to any of the ports on the 2nd leg so would love some advice ;)

Edited by Suziq333

I agree...nice to chat over there, but here we talk about our cruise and not all the other cruises :)

Tracey..what is Trunk bay/? We haven't been to any of the ports on the 2nd leg so would love some advice ;)

Trunk Bay is on St John. You have to take a ferry over and then a taxi to get there. Here is a pic I took from the overlook before we got there.

image.jpg.de6bfec953a7eb8047d76fdec361551b.jpg

15 weeks until team n.f.l. Boards the freedom for two fun filled weeks !!!

If the Texans keep it up I might be the only person brave enough to wear a JJ Watt jersey!! Maybe I will ready a paper bag just in case they keep it up!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Our flights are all booked. Flying to Ft. Lauderdale on Delta. Flying home on United. God I wish we lived closer to a port!! For the cruise itself we paid $1750 for both of us, for BOTH cruises!! For our flights we paid $1550 for both. The cost of flying is killing me!!

But flights booked, hotel the night before and after are booked.... It is all official!! We can check in on Carnival now and print all that information. I will put it in my handy little vacation folder... In 99 days we will be on vacation, 102 days we will be on a cruise ship!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app