Dancing waiters on the Magic...

Cruisingzs

I know a lot of people don't like the waiters singing and dancing in the MDR. I get it. But my two 10 year old girls loved dancing along with them on the Liberty, especially the conga line. I saw a recent review of the Magic with pictures. It looked people just watched. The girls are really looking forward to it on the Magic in July. Can anyone tell me if passengers danced along with the waiters on the Magic?

We just returned from the Magic and I didn't see anyone dancing except one time when they sang Amore, the MD had couples get up and dance with each other. One of the waiters in costume did such a good job dancing one night that a diner went over and gave him a tip. The entertainment seeed much more subdued that other ships we have sailed.

I know a lot of people don't like the waiters singing and dancing in the MDR. I get it. But my two 10 year old girls loved dancing along with them on the Liberty, especially the conga line. I saw a recent review of the Magic with pictures. It looked people just watched. The girls are really looking forward to it on the Magic in July. Can anyone tell me if passengers danced along with the waiters on the Magic?

That's too bad for the girls. But atleast I can give them a heads up. Thanks!

It all depends on the passengers. If your girls want to dance, they can just get up and dance with the waiters. Sometimes waiters encourage the ones at their tables to join in and love it when they do but even if your waiter does not initiate it, any or all waiters will love it if they do.

If they see that your girls want to dance I'm sure that the day they do the conga line, someone will grab them to do it.

When we were on the Magic, there were lots of passenger participation but I'm sure it's different from cruise to cruise and ship to ship.

Archived