Galeaden, help please!

ROCruiser

Hi, Have read some of your posts. We will be on the Splendida Nov. 2. just wondering what kind of weather we should expect and what clothes to pack. Will the sea be rough at that time of the year? Thanks!

Hi...wow never had an actual thread asking specifically for me. So, that time of year here is in the 15C to 25C range. It depends really on that specific week. I would check the weather a week before. It's a bit difficult to say since it would be in the middle of a seasonal change. We usually wear light long sleeve tops and long trousers at around that time, but I have seen tourists with T-shirts and shorts in November so it reeally depends how much cold you're used to in your country. I would definitely pack a jacket though, in case it's raining.

With regards to the sea, if you are usually seasick, which I doubt since you've been on multiple cruises, I would pack medication. November is difficult to predict here, especially the beginning of it. We just cruised in April and the sea was rough, but we encountered rain and wind in every place we went. Usually, it's not like that.

I'm sorry if this response is long, and really not that helpful but I'm really confused as to what to tell you.

Thank you very much for the information, Galeaden! Sorry that I took so long to check back. I was away for a few days. I just hope that we will not encounter those monster waves or cold cold weather. I suppose layers will be fine. Thanks again! So looking forward to our trip.

Archived