What did we and many others think of the 16 mill make over

thied

none of this (It is the children who get to throw the fish into the nets during the shownot by children All the Japanese charaters on stage in Pirates 2 are from childrens tv shows / movies / characters etc Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Pokemon, Hello Kitty. )

I can just see a 10 yr old throwing a two kg fish 60 feet from deck 8 to the stage on deck 7 lol not but it was done adults

was in the pirates two on the Pacific Dawn last week.

Well all the shows I have seen on Dawn, PEarl and Jewel (and I have watched both of these shows several times each as my kids always want to watch it), the children have always thrown them (my kids included - we always sit in front row, deck 8 just so they can do it). I wouldn't have a clue how much they weigh (didn't take any notice last time) but I doubt they are 2kg each as an adult throwing the fish would cause more harm (due to their strength) than a child (but yes, an adults aim would be more accurate).

Gotta weigh in on the argument here (even though it's off topic). I really don't think the shows (particularly Pirates 2, which I saw on the Pearl) are aimed at kids. There were a few adult themes (albeit, implied adult themes) if I remember correctly. And there was only adults taking part in the interactive parts of the show (although we always went to the 9:30 show so we could avoid the kiddies)... :)

Gotta weigh in on the argument here (even though it's off topic). I really don't think the shows (particularly Pirates 2, which I saw on the Pearl) are aimed at kids. There were a few adult themes (albeit, implied adult themes) if I remember correctly. And there was only adults taking part in the interactive parts of the show (although we always went to the 9:30 show so we could avoid the kiddies)... :)
even hinding the keys under seats in the first two to three rows.

wouldnt be nice if each ship had its own thyme/ theme.., even though they all P&O Australia ships. not knowing what to expect would be half the fun, just like tring a new cruise line. please P&O change it up a little.

The big refurb was to bring back past cruises, but its still same same. but still enjoyable.

I am so dreadfully sorry about the typo theme. please fore give me.

How come at the bottom of your signature you have 8000 to 9000 posts, yet you only have 1000 ????????????

He won't answer but I think he was a naughty boy and got them taken off him or that his profile was closed and he had to use one of his many others.

Maybe some of those claimed posts were made on some of those claimed cruises...

Maybe they're just a figment of imagination inside the head inside the Big Black hat!!!!!

Barry Mackenzie come on down!

What did we and many others think of the 15 mill make over, in short not alot, as for the cruise, it was a great cruise. One would think they/P&O would have different names for the bars and all eating places and show room on each ship just to make each ship different, just to make a little better.
the ship is Pacific Dawn 16 mill make over. sorry better late then never to put that part in.

Maybe they're just a figment of imagination inside the head inside the Big Black hat!!!!!

Barry Mackenzie come on down!

i see there is some thing with a dude with black hat:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived