Joining Captain's Club questions

gmros

Hi! I'm trying to fill out the form online to join Captain's Club and it says that I can enroll one more person in our household. Can I add anyone there in our household even though they haven't sailed Celebrity yet? Will the 2nd member get the same perks as well when they sail Celebrity without me? Thanks!

Any individual has to have actually sailed with Celebrity and received their first cruise credit to join CC. The exception would be someone who is at least a Platinum member of RCI's Crown & Anchor-- they can get equivalent status in CC before they sail with X.

Any individual has to have actually sailed with Celebrity and received their first cruise credit to join CC. The exception would be someone who is at least a Platinum member of RCI's Crown & Anchor-- they can get equivalent status in CC before they sail with X.

That was what I thought too. And I figured each past Celebrity cruiser gets their own account. So I got confused when I was registering that it allows me to add another person to the account. So my DH and I can have the same online Captain's Club account but different Captain's Club member#? The registration part didn't even ask for our Captain's Club# :confused:

I'm going to have to plead stupid on this because I can't go through the registration process again. I have a Captain's Club number separate from DW's. We earn our cruise credits separately. I don't know if we have an account together, but I do not see her info when I log in to my account.

Archived