Looking for a Beach with water toys

seb1104mom

like trampoline, obstacle course, water bike, etc. i have two very active boys who love beach activities. thaniks.

Take a look at http://www.stmaarten-activities.com

It's the Aquamania website. They are located at the Pelican Marina in Simpson Bay. If your boys are under 12 they may like the Playstation.

On the top of the website click "trips and tours" then on the next page in the right margin you will see "kids stuff" click that and on the middle of the next page is a picture and info on the Playstation. Kim Sha beach is the nearest beach besides the Pelican resort beaches and they are not the greatest beaches on the island. You could take a short taxi ride and go to the beach with the planes landing from this area and the boys would probably think that the planes are cool. Other than that I would say Orient with the water trampoline and kayaks and jet skis or Petite Plage in Grand Case which has water skiing.

Take a look at www.stmaarten-activities.com

It's the Aquamania website. They are located at the Pelican Marina in Simpson Bay. If your boys are under 12 they may like the Playstation.

On the top of the website click "trips and tours" then on the next page in the right margin you will see "kids stuff" click that and on the middle of the next page is a picture and info on the Playstation. Kim Sha beach is the nearest beach besides the Pelican resort beaches and they are not the greatest beaches on the island. You could take a short taxi ride and go to the beach with the planes landing from this area and the boys would probably think that the planes are cool. Other than that I would say Orient with the water trampoline and kayaks and jet skis or Petite Plage in Grand Case which has water skiing.

so the orient has water trampoline and kayaks and jet skis, what part of the beach do I ask my driver to drop us off at so we can find the activities - thanks

so the orient has water trampoline and kayaks and jet skis, what part of the beach do I ask my driver to drop us off at so we can find the activities - thanks

Not an expert on Orient but I believe that I saw the water trampoline around the middle of the regular (not c/o) section of the beach. Asked to be dropped near the middle of the beach and you will see it.

Archived