Flying on American Airlines? 1 Day Passes On Sale for Admirals Club Loung

Angiet2

Hi All,

I just received an email, that for ONE day only (today!), American Airlines is selling their 1 day passes to their Admiral Club lounges for $30 (normally $50).

Wanted to pass this along in case anyone has long layovers with AA on their upcoming travels.

Hi All,

I just received an email, that for ONE day only (today!), American Airlines is selling their 1 day passes to their Admiral Club lounges for $30 (normally $50).

Wanted to pass this along in case anyone has long layovers with AA on their upcoming travels.

Thank you so so much for this info. I have a long layover in London on my way home from a Russia River cruise. I didn't receive an email:mad:

I am going onto the web site now

IMO so not worth it for any $$ amount. I get free access and for domestic airports it is nothing special. Again just my opinion, but free apples, coffee, and mini bagels has no appeal to me at all.

In all due respect, I didn't state in my posting that this is a screaming great deal and that everyone should jump on it... I just wanted to let our fellow CC'ers know...We all beat to a different drum....And lots and lots of CC'ers find value in a little extra TLC when traveling; such as an airport lounge vs. sitting in a hectic and pandemonium filled terminal.

And by the way, American also includes complimentary cocktails...in addition to the items you listed. Just sayin'.....;)

In all due respect, I didn't state in my posting that this is a screaming great deal and that everyone should jump on it... I just wanted to let our fellow CC'ers know...We all beat to a different drum....And lots and lots of CC'ers find value in a little extra TLC when traveling; such as an airport lounge vs. sitting in a hectic and pandemonium filled terminal.

And by the way, American also includes complimentary cocktails...in addition to the items you listed. Just sayin'.....;)

Thanks for the posting. We have a seven hour layover in Chicago for a flight to Southampton in October. We just went on-line and bought two passes. We were going to buy one days passes so this just saved us some dollars.

Don't know if I can still take advantage of this, but just in case, can anyone tell me about the facility in Vancouver, BC? We will have some time before our return flight in Sept and it might work out well for us if the lounge is ok.

Thanks

Just did some checking and learned AA does not have a lounge in Vancouver. There is a pay as you go Plaza Lounge, though, that does not sound bad at all. If we go we will post a writeup.

Archived