Pat and Diane

tammyae29

I researched before booking with your company and so when the tour to Deserted Island on May 11, 2012 with TK, Lori, KK and Griffin was completed I was so disappointed with Pat and Diane tours. The tour should have been cancelled due to weather. It was to rough but TK said it would be ok in the afternoon to snorkel the reef. Our tour started at the beach where we had to walk through the woods to get to the beach(not at all like the picture where the boat is pulled up to the beach). We snorkeled in the canal where the boat was docked. The canal was a good place for beginners to learn but beside a few couch and star fish there was nothing there. The current was so strong that Lori had to pull me and a small child back. Lori became very tired and luckily my husband came along the shore and threw a rope and pulled us back in. Lunch was great but some forks would have been nice to eat the corn with. When we arrived on the reef after lunch and after most passengers had consumed more alcohol than they should have several went into the water. The water was so rough that one women got sick in the water. There were some on the boat that were sick. Those of us on the boat trying to move around were in danger also of losing our step. When we were almost back to the dock TK told Griffin to take a head count. If someone had been missing it would have been to late by then.

Awh, I'm sorry to hear that. My fiancee and I were on the same excursion;) It was a bit rustic (no forks!) and the water was pretty choppy (I heard from others that snorkling trips booked through the cruise line were canceled) but overall we had a blast! The crew worked really hard, were knowledgeable and very hospitable. I was concerned about the rough seas but after jumping in the water was amazed at how calm it is just under the surface. If you're looking for an adventure and remember to 'go with the flow' I recommend Pat and Dianes.

Michelle

Archived