Dawn Suite Question

vllygrrl

Before I call NCL, can anyone here tell me whether they allow a crib in an AE penthouse on the Dawn? All of the online travel sites remove that suite as one of my options when I go to price it with 2 people and an infant (toddler, really), however when I click on the suite on the NCL site it clearly states that the suite will accomodate a crib. I just thought it would be nice to have butler service so that DH and I could enjoy some of the food from the better restaurants without disturbing others if my 1-year old decides to get crabby.

Besides, we now have a nice credit waiting for us after the 4/10 cruise, so it seems like a good time to splurge on a room that we normally wouldn't be able to choose without going into serious credit card debt! ;)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know if NCL "allows" a crip, but there is definitely enough room. The AE doesn't have availability for another "bed". THis may be why the website's don't allow the "third". I would call them direct and ask the question. I know if I had a little one, this is the room I would want. Any other questions, I will see if I can help you.

I don't think having a crib in any room on the Dawn should be a problem. We were in a BB room recently and were provided with a pack and play type crib by Graco. I can't see why they wouldn't allow you to have the same set up in your suite.

Archived